BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Objectum sexualis Empty Objectum sexualis Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:19 am

werewasi

werewasi
Platinum member
Platinum member
There's a programme on ABC2 (so it will be repeated ad nauseam) at this very moment about people who have decided to have their primary relationship with an inanimate object. like the woman who fell in love with a shunter (train) but got the sack when they caught her ******** in it. Next lover was a fairground ferris wheel.
Relationship took a dip when it was blown down in a storm.
They have founded a organisation called O S.

The point of all this.

I think we have the same thing going on here. All this love of your Ks. 
I'll see if i can get contact details for you when the credits come up

K100RS  1983 and 1986 (bought a 2nd and put them both together in a dark garage thinking that i would get a heap of parts from the progeny but nothing happened- think they're gay)  Laughing Laughing Laughing

1985 K75, Guzzi V7 Special, 1986 GB500, 1974 T500, 1986 MB5 with the whoppa 100cc engine transplant, NC 700 SA Honda, two 1986 Kawasaki BR250s

2Back to top Go down   Objectum sexualis Empty Re: Objectum sexualis Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Becky

Becky
Life time member
Life time member
You make it sound like theres a problem with that! Bikey has been with me longer than my past two boyfriends and my current one combined! He always listens, is always there for me, takes me on amazing adventures and never questions why i am going somewhere or who i am seeing! He has a stunning body, a deep manly grumble and always carries my bags for me! He is a true gentleman whwho always lets me get my own way. I love bikey, with all my heart, he has never let me down and has forgiven me for my past infidelities, I trust him in a way I will never trust the yam. But it's not sexual, still need a man for that part.....

3Back to top Go down   Objectum sexualis Empty Re: Objectum sexualis Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
When I was at uni many years back a friend was very much in love with his Norton Commando. He addmitted that he used to take the muffler to bed with him (much guffawing from us) Laughing. From that point on we called him Sooty.

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 Objectum sexualis Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum