BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Body parts for sale K100 RT Empty Body parts for sale K100 RT on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:35 pm

swamplord

swamplord
She is just too big for me, and too hot to ride most of the year here in Florida. The entire fairing set is up for grabs- seat cowl/tail light, turn signals, windscreen, all fairing parts including knee pad pieces, front storage boxes, and a radio.  I will post more pics as I take them. PM me if you're interested! All parts have been painted by the PO Ford merlot red. Right side lower fairing has been chipped/cracked from a shipping mishap. 
Body parts for sale K100 RT Lower_12
Body parts for sale K100 RT Lower_13
Body parts for sale K100 RT Lower_14
Body parts for sale K100 RT Lower_15
Body parts for sale K100 RT Img_4010

2Back to top Go down   Body parts for sale K100 RT Empty Re: Body parts for sale K100 RT on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
@swamplord wrote:She is just too big for me, and too hot to ride most of the year
Yep. Just like me. First thing I did with my LT was rip the fairing off and get busy customizing the naked version

Never been happier with my choices

Love it

Looks like you are goin down the same road

If you are doing headlamp brackets and indicator setups have a look at my main thread. I used old Yamaha XS650 headlamp brackets and an aftermarket headlamp. $150 + indicators was another $140 so for less than 300 that part of it was set.

https://www.k100-forum.com/t5107-89-k100lt-k100-custom-conversion#58950

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum