BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   84 K100RT SOLD SOLD GONE Empty 84 K100RT SOLD SOLD GONE on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Rockman

Life time member
Life time member
CHANGE OF PLANS - Whole bike on E..y item no 141635872374. I'll put the sidecar on my other K100.

No problem bypassing ebay if anyone on the forum is interested. Starting price is $750.

Description from the listing;
1984 BMW K100. Currently on NSW historic rego - this isnt transferrable. Starts and runs well, but a little bit rough at idle. I replaced the gearbox about 2000 km ago. Splines on the gearbox, final drive and drive shaft were good, and were relubricated. New tyre on the front about 1000 km ago, rear is about 50%. Paintwork is rough. Kms are genuine I think. Pannier mounts but no panniers. Just had an oil and filter change, and new brushes in the starter motor. New air filter 1000 km ago.

I took the fairings off in preparation for a sidecar project, but decided to go another way with this. These are all there and go with the bike, along with the mounting hardware. One fairing mount has pulled away and would have to be reattached. Everthing worked before I pulled it off so it should be just a matter of reassembling it to make it rideable.

Selling this as I have two of them, and tossed a coin as to which one I kept.

By rough at idle I mean that it might need the output shaft fixed at some stage, but is OK for now. Smooths out when it warms up. Hasnt used any oil since I got it.

In Inverell, NSW. Phone number is 0419956270

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum