BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from New Zealand Empty Hello from New Zealand Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:00 am

Admin

Admin
admin
admin
Hi All,
Greetings from New Zealand especially to Bert who spent so much time producing the excellent schematic for the K100 which has already been useful for me to get familiar with the bike's wiring. I have a 1990 K100 RS 4V with ABS which was originally sold in Japan, had one owner and they did under 10,500K from new. Since I have got it I have gone all through the fairings and under the tank checking the bike over and am convinced it is a genuine distance travelled. I have separated each electrical connector and treated them all with Caig DeOxit to ensure electrical connector breakdowns are made as unlikely as possible. The next job is to replace the shaft drive and gearbox oil with Redline Heavy Duty Shockproof synthetic fluid which I have heard good reports of. I have used other Redline products and run Water Wetter in all my cars including the two AMG's. When I drain and refill the K-Bike rad I shall be adding Water Wetter to assist with heat transfer. Thanks Bert for starting a new forum and best wishes for safe fun riding to all K Bike riders.
Regards,
K-BIKE

http://k100rt.aforumfree.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum