BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
A few weeks ago I purchased a K75s with 67k miles on the clock and have covered about 1300miles on her now, Surprisingly very smooth running, much more like a Norton rotary than an inline Triple even the power delivery is quite similar, I had a mate with a Norton Interpol, the early air cooled one back in the early 1980's (Lucky Beggar)and when we went out on runs to rallies and such like we used to swap over bikes a lot in those days so I got to ride it quite a lot. I used to have a 1961 Norton Domi racer & then a Commando and he would like to give them a Damned good thrashing on the twistiez like the ones from Buxton up the Cat'n'Fiddle to Macclesfield down to Leek then back up to Buxton, or Matlock Bath to Bakewell, Buxton, down Winnats Pass, up to Snake Pass to Glossop, then back to Through Buxton to Matlock or if we were heading to the West Country we would always go off to ZIG ZAG hill on the B3081 near Shaftesbury and then on to Cheddar, this was one of our Fav routes....
I were also known for swapping me bikes quite abit and he would often like to try them out.. I had a few triples back then a T160 Trident, Laverda, Yam XS, also had a Le Mans 850, Duke Darmah, GPZ9 and an early VFR for awhile in the '80s too.....
One time at a Norton Owners Club camping weekend at Tetbury, Gloucs I got to ride Trevor Nations old JPS prepped bike, I believe it was set up ready for the season as a spare then never got raced or something because they had totally redesigned the next seasons bikes to comply to the new regs that were forced upon the Norton race team.
The bike was three seasons old by then and was road registered for daylight use only...I had a real blast that day..

However back to the K75....... I'm not new to BMW's having have had an early model K75 back in the '90s an imported 1984 K75 naked Brick with rear drum, It had been extensively used as a Dispatch bike & I really don't remember it running as smooth as this one and it certainly was not as firm in the handling, I seem to remember it being very unbalanced and top heavy, hence I had fallen off the thing all to often and offed it out to a guy that was looking for an engine to put in this fibreglass outfit he were building..
I have also owned a 1972 R50/5 for a while back in the mid '80s and had a R65ls or Something, the R50 had a MZ style about it and were really underpowered, the R65 were Fugly in a mid '80s kind of way, it did have a sporty little nose fairing and seat cowl, handy storage cubby... It was really a very good bike, but like most of my bikes at the time (and still are) had not been well cared for and needed a good deal of money thrown at them to sort them out properly..
I have owned and ridden all sorts of bikes since then, mostly old and knackered hacks. I had quite a lot of storage then, but had to downsize as I moved to a more affordable 2bed terrace with small rear garden which has an exhaust and mirror scrappingly tight red brick lined walkway down to it....
I had to have a thinning out of the stable and came here just with a toolbox and a box containing a XBR400 minus the lump, spent the next four years rebuilding with XL650 engine, a Powerbronze Yam 350LC style fairing and a mahoosive oil cooler fitted to it; I called it a XBR650oiLc, it was great fun but crimpling, I Getting to OLD for 'Clipons'.. I ran a MZ ETz251 whilst building that and swapped them out for a Yam Divi, I were given a ZZR6 in terrible cond, rebuilt it and sold it to a friends girlfriend, then sold the Divi to purchase a MuZ Skorpion Traveller I had spotted in a local Bike Shop, A real novel experience buying from a dealer, it came with a guarantee that meant ought, These Skorpions are awesome bikes to ride and this one had hard cases with a good fairing, but the Yam 660 lump was unreliable, it was expensive to repair and replace due to them being in great demand by competition bike & quad riders. I just could not keep the thing from catastrophic engine failure, the rest of the bike, the German MuZ bits were Superb.... I really miss the Thumper, but needs must I suppose....
I ran a 1983 Suzi GS550MZ Katana around whilst the Muzza kept me busy re-building her over and over again over the next few years I also got to know the recovery guy really quite well and that was embarrassing...
I then swapped them with a bike collector friend who had been after a Skorpion for years for a tidy '98 CBR6, I were really happy with the CBR as it allowed me to reliably get out and about at the push of the starter button for a change, but with no fiddling or fettling to be done, I were soon onto a freebie project to get stuck into, a Honda H100a, then I were offered an untidy VMAX to play with, but it meant selling the CBR to finance it, boo hoo hoo, but needs must, I'd been wanting to get my hands on one of these for nearly 30years and I weren't going to miss the opportunity, spent A couple of weeks cleaning and fettling without much financial outlay and had several trips out on her when earlier this year the gear box jumped out of second gear and jammed up in third gear, I am in the process of building a shed/workshop in the garden to enable the complete strip down of the VMAX as it will be an engine out job to fix the gearbox ,,YUK...
In The meantime I have been running around on a VX250 Virago for the last few months but boy after riding the VMAX it's like being on a bloody Step-Thro'... The little Yam has a seized swinging arm spindle, the bushes are shot and has dubious rear wheel steering. Front Piston or cam chain is slapping & is smoking and running bad, well I didn't expect much as it was given to me and had been used as a winter mule & spare bike for the last few years.. with 48k miles on the clock it ain't done bad...
So not wanting to spend on the Jalopy as it would be better spent on the shed building or VMAX, I were once again left without 2wheels and with the tail end of summer Bike Rallies & Shows commencing I sure did not want to be missing out on going since my VMAX jammed in 3rd gear.. Where could I borrow a bike from with my track record, I wonder ???
Well I went along to have a looksee at a bike for someone when as I were there, just looking you see ..... An opportunity arose where I could purchase this K75s for very small cash funds and that it just needed my kind of tinkering to sort a few things out on it that would not require the need to fork out much needed shed/VMAX cash, mmmmmm
A slippery slope I am a plummeting me thinks, then well "WHY THE HELL NOT".... One well used and abused K75s came home, but after a good wash, stripping down, lubing up and fluid changes, the old brick has come up a real treat.. After cleaning the fuel lines, replacing the filter, vac'ing out and washing the k&N She fires up on button and RUNS AS SMOOTH AS SILK, I were given, well almost given this bike as I were told that they are JUST NOT VERY COMMOM AND HENCE ARE NOT POPULAR AT ALL AND DON'T COMMAND A VERY HIGH PRICE and that if I chose I would most certainly get my money back in parts if I decided to Strip it..

Well I'm bloody Glad I decided to take her home and have a play, she jolly well goes like a Jetson's Space Rocket.. :-).. Now to enjoy the last of the Sun & have some, Fun, Fun, Fun...

I would like to thank all you guys for your impeccable and incredible knowledge on this great Forum.. I have indeed gleaned a great deal of useful info from this site and if anybody is ever up in the Norfolk/Suffolk area of the uk then my shed (when I finally stop riding the Brick about and get it finished ) will always be open for a hot cuppa & a natter........
Oh and if you happen to have Gear cogs or selector forks for a VMX1200 or VXS1300 bring them along, I'll certainly make them feel quite at home here too..... Cheers... Nick..

2Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:54 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Ya Nick welcome to the Knuthaus.
Not sure yet if you have finally found your true love or just a case of Kpox.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 2016-019
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 2016-015
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 2016-014
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 2016-016
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 20160610
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 2016-017
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 2016-018
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 2016-020
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mikeyb11
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mikeyb10

4Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Rick G..
               It just goes to show that even if you have tried something once before, never be afraid to try it again...

Also never say "never" koz you never know wot lies around the corner..

After having a similar yellow FS1E and a CB360J and constantly being pursued by Jaspers and such like I swore that I would Never in a million light years would ever own a Bright Canary Lallow bike again..

Well I eat my hat....

5Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hope its a straw one , felt tastes terrible and is as tough as Laughing

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

6Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Defo not leather with corks hanging from it...

I have ridden a few K100's K1100's and really can't believe technically the K75 is very much the same bike in components anyhoo, but totally different to ride..

hopefully she'll do me right thro' winter without too many probs..

I would like the front Brakes to have more feel & not be able to pull the lever right up to the throttle grip, I've bled them, stripped and cleaned all seals, pads are really good too. don't get me wrong they work but boy they are not responsive for short quick speed reduction..

I read somewhere that it is possible to fit a wider 18" wheel to enable the use of radials tyres, I'd like to look into that at some point, although Both the VMAX & the Virago 250 are on 2ply so I don't suppose it really matters..

Just gotta remind myself that she's an old girl now and would be far happier juz putting along nicely, wineing away like a well oiled sewing machine.... ;BMW;

7Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Yeah they are out on their own the K75.
Have a look over the brake lines I have found some recently that have swelling when the pressure is applied. Try pumping them and check for fat bits where the outer sheath is still holding the fluid in but the inner is leaking and preventing good lever feel. I have replaced most with the stainless braided lines from Venhill.

8Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:02 am

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Hey Nick!

Welcome and that's a nice yellow on your bike :-)

Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Image11

Hello!

Riding 30 years old Break Lines is criminal to your self and others.
My opinion, BMW recommends replacing every 6 years!

stainless braided Last for ever!
Better breakpoint.

Cheers

Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Image10Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Image12
Even if it looks good from outside, it is creepy from the inside.

Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Image13

9Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:44 am

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Guys and thanks for the info, I got a braided front pipe down to the offside then there is a car type pipe thatruns under the fender to the near side. I have service both calipers & the master, all looks and operates healthily anough, it just ain't got much oomph, I have left the lever taped back a little to see if there is an air lock in the system..

10Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:48 am

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
The back half of the front mudguard (fender) originally fitted to the bike when I got it looks a bit odd, it has a part that partly cover the lower fork stanchion, has anyone seen the likes of it b4 ??

11Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:56 am

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Can anybody help with knowing my bike original origin ?? It has vin/chassis no 0108247 & eng no. 26894018, the guy I got it from stated that it had spent sometime aboard, Switzerland or somewhere, there is a strange looking tax disc thingy stuck to the top of the offside, left hand side fork stanchion and a stick on the front fender that reads 'NOCKALM STRASSE'.... I think that this is a well known awesome riding road in Austria....Beer drinker

12Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:03 am

mike d

Life time member
Life time member
Pop the last seven digits in to a parts list site, e.g. http://www.realoem.com/

That will give you the manufacture date, and target your parts list to that model.

Mike

13Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:16 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the forum that's a very nice bike you have there

BIG D

K100LT

14Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:50 am

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
Nice K75s. WelKome to the forum Nick

Nockalm Strasse.... wooo hooo sunny
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Nockalmstrasse

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

15Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:53 am

indian036

indian036
Life time member
Life time member
mike d wrote:Pop the last seven digits in to a parts list site, e.g. http://www.realoem.com/

That will give you the manufacture date, and target your parts list to that model.

Mike
Mike's link is great, especially for identifying parts.

To get your bike's original factory configuration, go to http://bimmer.work/

Welkome to the forum.

Bill

1984 K100RT  VIN 0023022  Work needing lots of progress

1986 K100RT  VIN 0090542  Work needing lots and lots of progress
1993 K1100LT  VIN 0183046  Work in progress
1993 K75S  VIN 0213045  Tom the Triple (now on Historic rego too.)

16Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:59 am

Chocolate

Chocolate
Life time member
Life time member
Vehicle Identification Number
Type

Model
K 75s - EUR
Development Code
K569
Chassis

Steering

Doors
Engine
3-ZYL
Displacement
Power
Drivetrain

Transmission
MECH
Color
Marrakeschrot Zierl --/ - 643
Upholstery
Nicht Gemeldet - *
Production Plant

Production Date
1989-06-21
Options
Pa K 75s Marrakesh Red
Pa K 75s Marrakeschrot
. Prop Stand Automatic
.. Seitenstuetze Automatisch
Sa Luggage Support
Sa Gepaeckbruecke
La England
La England

17Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:08 am

Skorpi660 wrote:Can anybody help with knowing my bike original origin ?? It has vin/chassis no 0108247 & eng no. 26894018, the guy I got it from stated that it had spent sometime aboard, Switzerland or somewhere, there is a strange looking tax disc thingy stuck to the top of the offside, left hand side fork stanchion and a stick on the front fender that reads 'NOCKALM STRASSE'.... I think that this is a well known awesome riding road in Austria....Beer drinker
hi there welcome to the forum nick , just one question though are the front discs on the right sides as they seem to be on the wrong side ie; left to right ??!! just looking at the drilled holes and they go backwoods can anybody else see this ?? , i have seen it as well where the wheel was inserted into the forks the wrong way comments please , and no i don't think i need to go to specsavers lmao cheers

18Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:29 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Winnats, Zig-zag, Cat'n'Fiddle, Spread Eagle... who's been following who around the country - ! Very Happy Very Happy Last time I did Zig-zag (last year) I was heading up it and got the third (left-hand) bend completely wrong. I ended up putting LFB right across the front of a Landrover coming down; we both p!ssed ourselves laughing over it!

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

19Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:00 am

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Again, I would like to say tank you Guys for your kind assistance, Cheers Chocolate for the vehicle details sunny

as regards to the disc's being on the wrong sides, when I had the wheel out and removed the discs to cleaned all up & check, re-grease the bearings, I made sure they went back on the sides they came from, but when I looked at the hole pattern I must admit I thought it were strange & would look better the other way around like on my two Yamaha's. Just thought it were a BMW ting....

Got afew jobs to do around the house then will swap over the disc's and pads b4 I run out to the Tuesday evening Ox and Plough bike Meet at Old Buckenham near Attleborough Norfolk UK... Weather is fine so should be a good meet again tonight...

20Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty FATHER JACK SAYS Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:23 am

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England I_loov11
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Phone_11

AND I AGREE......

21Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:15 pm

Born Again Eccentric

Born Again Eccentric
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome Nick,

One heck of a lot of posts against your introduction! 
Nice looking bike - certainly stands out from the crowd..but It sure doesn't look like Marrakesh Red as suggested by Chocolates' post.

Cheddar Gorge (my neighbourhood) is a great ride - both up and down, preferably when not busy with day trippers and cyclists. Need to be wary of the goats wandering across the road though. I also live fairly close to ZigZag hill and have ridden it many times - in fact my first K100 came from a guy that live not far from the top of it. I prefer riding up it as I feel more in control...there is something about dropping down into those steep left hand hairpins that makes me feel very vulnerable - probably because  the road is too far away to be able to put my left foot down if it all goes wrong! I'm also close to Gold Hill (made famous by the Hovis bread TV advert way back when) but haven't had the nerve to take the K up those steep slippery and uneven cobbles. Probably best leaving the bike in the pub carpark at the bottom and walking up with all the other punters.

Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_7411
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_7410

Not many hairpins or hills in Norfolk!!

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the forum.

I note that you are only about 110 miles from the Six Hills Cafe (Midlands meet up on 8 Oct) - see European rides section. Would be a great opportunity for you to meet with some of the east siders along with the odd stray from the South West!

"Heidi" K100LT 1991 (Grey) (VIN 0190172 Engine No. 104EB 2590 2213) - 5th owner. January 2014 (34,000 - 61,000 miles and counting....)
"Gretel" K100LT 1989 (Silver Grey) (VIN 0177324 Engine No. 104EA 2789 2211) - 4th+ owner. September 2015 (58,500miles and counting....). Cat C Insurance write-off rebuild Feb 17
"Donor" K100LT 1990 (Red)  (VIN 0178091 Engine No. 4489 2024) - 6th & final owner (crash write-off now donor bike).   June 2012 (73,000 miles) to November 2013 (89,500 miles)

22Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Life time member
Life time member
Lovely colour scheme and the grafics work well. Are those bulging brake lines yours?  affraid

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." - St. Augustine from 1600 years ago & still true!

K1 - 1989 - AKA Titan (unique K1/K1100RS hybrid by Andreas Esterhammer)
K1100RS - 1995. AKA Rudolf Von Schmurf (in a million bits)
K100RS - 1991 AKA Ronnie. Cafe racer project bike
K75RTP - 1994
K75C - 1991 AKA Jim Beam. In boxes. 
K1100LT 1992 - AKA Big Red (gone)
K100LT - 1988 - AKA the Bullion brick. Should never have sold it.

23Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:12 pm

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi 88, I would like to say that the bulge is mine, then everyone would think that I am a confirmed nutter for riding out like that, but no there not, they look more like a horrific doctors surgery notice to give up smoking..
My K is pretty reasonable really, it looked like it had been ridden along time without love or much maintenance, I were told that a new R80 clutch had been fitted along with a replacement spline shaft also a new 50amp alternator and heavy duty battery not so long ago.. It also had a new shock, tyres and brembo brake pads, plus a k100rs main stand were fitted along with a new screen.
There is damage to the bike that does not show up on the pictures however, the right hand fairing side panel has been repaired, the winker is cracked, there is now a longer mirror that side and the front infill panel above the headlight had been poorly repaired too, also the clock to headstock infill is cracked and the pannier that side it really badly scuffed up..

When I picked up the bike the belly pan and panier hangers and paniers were off, the fairing were loose, the front infill appears to carry all the components and all the securing points had been repaired but had cracked and broke free, the headlight were loose too and the side panels were missing..

The bike has a English MOT but a Swiss Tax disc which expires at the end of Oct this year ??

I set about sourcing a cheap in fill panel and ended up buying the side panels & front mudguard pieces too, I did not want to totally strip it down right now & just spent an afternoon cleaning everything up and repairing the fairing fixings, I then spent the next few evenings, checking, adjusting & changing fluids, I really should have took time to clean all the electrical connectors under the tank, but I juz gav them a squirt and sorted out a few bodged ones, bike started up and ran nice, tick over a little high but I need to get out on a run so I bolted all the plastics on and went out and I can't stop from just going out....

Since then I have removed the right hand grip and located and repaired the break in heated grip wire, put a tool roll & some bulbs together, made up some graphics from some old vinyl I had kicking around and stuck them with some decals over the worst parts of the damaged panels to distract the eye from there being...

Sorted out the clutch operated side stand folding thingy, some parts were missing so I made some up, also made up a part to fit the centre stand handle back on..

But today I mostly been a routing about, altho' I did swap the discs around b4 I went out..

As with all these old steeds there is always a list of things to get done, but fer new I is a happy juz blatting about and chatting to you guys..

Shed building and VMAX strip down and rebuilding is my main priority this is if I can stop myself from taking the K out...

HAPPY DAYZ....

24Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:27 pm

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img04712

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Photo018
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Photo020
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Photo019
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Photo021

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2010
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2012
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2015
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2011
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Yarvik10
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2014
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2018
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2017
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2016
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img_2013

Skorpi660

Skorpi660
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 20150711
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England 20150710
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Img-2010
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Yarvik11
Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Yarvik12

28Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:45 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Many a year has passed but the Buxton Macclesfield Road with a compulsory stop at the Cat and Fiddle pub from what I remember is one of the best biking roads in the UK.

29Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:37 am

mike d

Life time member
Life time member
It is, but unfortunately now covered in speed cameras and police helicopters.

Mike

30Back to top Go down   Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Empty Re: Hi Guys, From Norfolk, England Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:17 am

TAK100

TAK100
Hi. Congrats on the purchase of a K75.  I had a '94 K75S many years ago and it was a great bike.  Very smooth power delivery and overall a very stable platform.  I've owned many bikes since then and I'm not in the market for a K100RS or possibly K1100RS.  Can't wait to get back in on the fun again and put some miles down.  Cheers!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum