BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Searches within the forum Empty Searches within the forum Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:36 pm

AndrewP

AndrewP
Hi everyone,

I'm new to BMW and new to Forums so I hope I've posted this question in the right place. If I'm looking for an answer to a question I have but wish to search the section of the forum before posting a question that has already been dealt with is this possible ? and how ?   Thank you Andrew

2Back to top Go down   Searches within the forum Empty Re: Searches within the forum Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:35 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
G'day Andrew and welcome to the Forum.

Go to the Forum tab up the top of the page. Click on that to go to the Forum page where you will see a
text box "Search Forum with Google"...enter your words or phrases, hit Enter and be amazed at the crap stuff you'll find and hopefully it will be of some assistance.

Still can't find what your looking for (good name for a song)?

Ask us. What we don't know, we'll make up. Searches within the forum 161205

Last edited by blaKey on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

3Back to top Go down   Searches within the forum Empty Re: Searches within the forum Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:14 am

VinceD

VinceD
Silver member
Silver member
How do you do this in the mobile version?

4Back to top Go down   Searches within the forum Empty Re: Searches within the forum Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:53 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Should work the same.

I just did a search on you name on my phone and it returned one result.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum