BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hunter Krew Loffee Empty Hunter Krew Loffee Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:12 am

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
Lads, its time again for another yak and caffeine hit at the Maitland Information Centre, 09:30, Monday, 4th March.

Topic of discussion will include the impending Snowy Mountains Ride later in the month.

Rickmeister.

2Back to top Go down   Hunter Krew Loffee Empty Re: Hunter Krew Loffee Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:38 am

Rickmeister

Rickmeister
Life time member
Life time member
Hunter Krew (and others!),

The Loffee meet has been changed from Monday, 4th March to Thursday, 7th March, 09:00.

Rickmeister.

3Back to top Go down   Hunter Krew Loffee Empty Re: Hunter Krew Loffee Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:45 am

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
OK Thursday the 7th see youse there

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

4Back to top Go down   Hunter Krew Loffee Empty Re: Hunter Krew Loffee Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:21 am

Gaz

Gaz
Life time member
Life time member
Good one Rickmeister - see you there.

5Back to top Go down   Hunter Krew Loffee Empty Re: Hunter Krew Loffee Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:36 pm

K75cster

K75cster
Life time member
Life time member
The Loffee was good the Kompany was great, I see the plans for the up and coming snowy trip under way in earnest. I'd love to be going but I'm just 10mnths back into work and 2 of that was school holidays so neither game to take the time off nor sure I'd be financial enough to disso and not feel the pinch after.

Great catch up, always a fun morning. Unfortunately I went home and did the ironing.

I hope another Loffee event happens soon after the jaunt away gents. I want to hear you all brag about it.

The Clever are adept at extricating themselves from situations that the wise would have avoided from the outset - QUOTE from david Hillel in Out of the Earth.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum