BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own posts Empty Can't reply to my own posts Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:28 pm

davemadsen

davemadsen
Silver member
Silver member
I see this topic has been addressed previously. I have posted three previous posts thereby seemingly satisfying the "3 posts" rule. Yet when trying to reply to my own post - or any post - I get the dreaded "can't reply..." message.

2Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own posts Empty Re: Can't reply to my own posts Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:52 am

Arlina

Arlina
I see the problem already... Sell the Honda, get an extra K-bike.
Then you're free to post everything Can't reply to my own posts 44271 

Nah, dunno, the moddies will check for you when they're back from riding Smile

3Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own posts Empty Re: Can't reply to my own posts Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:21 am

davemadsen

davemadsen
Silver member
Silver member
You are probably correct. The old CBX was given to me for getting a friend’s R1100 back on the road (he came out the wi. We on this deal). The CBX is (and may always be) a project bike. It is so much more maintenance than my old K-bike.

4Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own posts Empty Re: Can't reply to my own posts Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I don't understand what you are talking about.
The only restriction to post or reply is to have an introduction:
You introduced yourself. Can't reply to my own posts Check_10

Then,....
You posted 11 times on the forum. Can't reply to my own posts Check_10
You are starting a new post without problems (This one) and you replied to it. Can't reply to my own posts Check_10
You also replied 3 times to your own post (https://www.k100-forum.com/t14512-fuel-gauge-accuracy). Can't reply to my own posts Check_10
(The fuel gauge accuracy topic was posted in the member introduction forum and had to move it.)

Where is the problem? study

The only time you cannot reply to a post is when the post is locked by the administrator (This happen when somebody post a tutorial and we want to keep it clean)

5Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own posts Empty Re: Can't reply to my own posts Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:35 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Think I got it.
You replied on the old page while the post was moved. (I guess...)

The CBX 1000?
Nice bikes.
Stereoshock for the looks, mono for the ride.
Friend has both of them, only bugger here are the carburators.

6Back to top Go down   Can't reply to my own posts Empty Re: Can't reply to my own posts Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Arlina wrote:Think I got it.
You replied on the old page while the post was moved. (I guess...)
No, I moved his post after I replied to this one. Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum