BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Back to top Go down   On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. - Page 2 Empty Re: On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Ajays

Life time member
Life time member
TWB,
    How many times have I told you to write a bloody book.
                                                         Cheers mate.
                                                                 Ajays

52Back to top Go down   On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. - Page 2 Empty Re: On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 pm

k-rider

k-rider
Life time member
Life time member
what a trip, and what a story ,me like ,in 20 years Razz time , when i can retire ,i just might make such a trip ,!!!Very Happy

53Back to top Go down   On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. - Page 2 Empty Re: On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
k-rider wrote:what a trip, and what a story ,me like ,in 20 years Razz time , when i can retire ,i just might make such a trip ,!!!Very Happy
I've had the good fortune and been able to plan for, at the expense of some other of life's usually important things, to be able to take long rides when I wanted to. I never waited, I just went. I told myself a long time ago that I didn't want to work 90% of my life to (possibly) only enjoy the remaining 10%, like my grandfathers and father.

I reckon John Lennon said it best when he sang, 'Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.'

54Back to top Go down   On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. - Page 2 Empty Re: On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:38 pm

k-rider

k-rider
Life time member
Life time member
youre right,its a matter of making the right choises for you, it sounds like you have done just that On How To Overtake a Roadtrain. - Page 2 212902

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum