BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Toronto - Ottawa river, North Bay Empty Toronto - Ottawa river, North Bay Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:13 am

Canadakbike

Canadakbike
I'm starting plans for a Spring weekend trip.

Start Toronto to Pembrooke 
up the ottawa river to North Bay
Back to Toronto.

Anyone interested?

Woodie

Woodie
Life time member
Life time member
Definitely interested - how many days and when were you thinking?

"Keep your stick on the ice.  We're all in this together."  Red Green

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
I could be interested too.
I have a lot going on with my life now (sick wife), but I am planning to ride from Nova Scotia to Montreal in the spring (when the weather will be good).
Please PM me when you have a date and I'll let you know.

4Back to top Go down   Toronto - Ottawa river, North Bay Empty Covid got you down? Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:21 pm

Canadakbike

Canadakbike
Well as it seems we’re going to be under house arrest this ride is delayed till we are allowed to gather again. 
Woodie, I have been planning a day trip out to Niagara down the river to Erie then back to the QEW via effingham if your interested.
No date just a planned ride for “the right day”.

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
At this point, all my plans to ride West of Nova Scotia are going down the drain.
Even if the confinement(or house arrest) ease up, I will continue as much as possible to practice social distancing for months to come.

gorio

Silver member
Silver member
Just to let people know Vancouver island in being ridden on a regular basis. I took advantage of one of our fine weather days for a quick trip up to the Strathcona Park Lodge.
From Merville up parts of 19 and 19a to Campbell River then highway 28 to the lodge on Upper Campbell lake.
For those who haven't yet enjoyed it Highway 28 is know as one of the best motorcycle roads in BC although the part along the lake is a bit bumpier each year.
The typical ride would be up to Gold river for lunch but that's not happening these days.

Anyone in the area that is interested in doing a few miles at a safe distance drop a line.

Woodie

Woodie
Life time member
Life time member
Sounds good Canadakbike, just say when.  I PM'd you with my contact info.  I think I will be getting to know my own home territory much better this year.

Woodie

"Keep your stick on the ice.  We're all in this together."  Red Green

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum