BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   new kid in town Empty new kid in town Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm

keeper

Hi guys;

Looks like a great site. I have just acquired an '87 K100RS which has been neglected, outdoors, for many years. I have a big job on my hands but the bike looks well worth the effort. I hope you don't mind the many questions I will no doubt have as I rebuild this bike. I am already amazed at the technology and quality that went into this thing back in 87.

Regards

Ralph

2Back to top Go down   new kid in town Empty Re: new kid in town Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 am

WayneDW

WayneDW
Silver member
Silver member
hello. have fun on your new project.

http://www.fossilapostles.com

3Back to top Go down   new kid in town Empty Re: new kid in town Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:10 pm

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
You are in the same spot I was in last February. This board was instrumental in helping me rebuild my '85 RS as well. Now it runs and looks great.

4Back to top Go down   new kid in town Empty Re: new kid in town Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Ralph,
Great to have you with us, I am with you, the level of technology they put into the bikes back in the early eighties was amazing when compared with others of their day.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum