BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Adriaan VanEgmond Empty Adriaan VanEgmond Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:27 pm

glide1981

glide1981
I copied this post from a New Brunswick Vintage Motorcycle group on FB. Adriaan was a wealth of knowledge and I started hanging around his dealership in about 1980. He will be missed.

“It saddens me greatly to announce the passing of Adriaan VanEgmond on Dec. 7 2020, long time motorcycle dealer and lifetime supporter of motorcycle sport. Adriaan with wife Lorraine were one of the first Honda dealers in Canada, having sold Honda from 1961 to the late 1990's. Adriaan had also sold BSA, Triumph for some time until they ceased manufacturing and was a BMW dealer from about 1972 until the late nineties. Adriaan along with son Charlie still serviced BMW and Honda motorcycles from their shop on King Street up until his moment he left us.
Adriaan and Lorraine were inductees of the Maritime Motorsports Hall of Fame, having been inducted in 2016.
Further details are unavailable at this time and will be posted as they become available.”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum