BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   BMW K 75 RT ABS 1993 model. Empty BMW K 75 RT ABS 1993 model. Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:36 am

victoralmeida

victoralmeida
Hi, to all my name is Victor Almeida,  I'm Portuguese and I work and live in England for the last 20 years.
I have two BMW'S but I'm having trouble with my K75, she won't start after I restore her to nearly new condition, now she is sat in the garage for some time, I need help.
Regards
Victor Almeida

2Back to top Go down   BMW K 75 RT ABS 1993 model. Empty Re: BMW K 75 RT ABS 1993 model. Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:25 am

Suzi Q

Suzi Q
Life time member
Life time member
Hello Victor and welcome.
I'm sure the team wisdom of this forum will help you: plenty of us enjoy wrestling with someone else's problem Surprised
So to start us off: what are the symptoms when you try and start it, and, what have you touched since it last ran okay?

3Back to top Go down   BMW K 75 RT ABS 1993 model. Empty Re: BMW K 75 RT ABS 1993 model. Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:36 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Victor Smile

Post your worries in the right topic and and some K-heads with no money for fuel will have time to help Very Happy

Meanwhile read the meaning of life;
http://www.kforum-tech.com/electrical/EFI/bike-wont-start-EN.htm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum