BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tbinns

tbinns
I have been riding BMW since early 80, starting with a 76 R75.   It was a great bike until I was "T" boned by a person running a stop sign.  I then took a long break from riding, got married, kids; many know the story.

But my barn is now starting to fill up.  I have a 84 R90, that I have modified/restored on a budget.  A R1200 CLC that my son refer to as the "Couch".    

I then got a K75 and a K100, with lots of used parts.  The K75 is now in parts, so I could store it.  The K100 has become a project bike in two major ways. 
1. I am adding a Microsquirt
2. I will be make it into a Trike (knee issues)

I have been reading the site for a while and figured it was time to create a log in and start participating in the conversations.

2Back to top Go down   Long Time BMW Motor Cycle Rider - New to the flying brick Empty welcome Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:03 pm

caveman

caveman
Life time member
Life time member
welcome,
all those years with a r bike and finally came over to the right (dark) side:). May want to get your son on the 75 and look forward to see how you do a trick job on the 100. Sorry about the knees.

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Todd  Smile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum