BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
I had Michelin Road Classic tyres on order and received the rear but ended up having to wait over 3 months to get the font. In the meantime in order to remain legal and safe and to go on the Kane Toad rally I bought a Shinko front. I now have a full set of Michelins fitted to the bike so the Shinko is up for sale it's done 1320 K's since purchase. Asking price is $50.00 Au which is under half the purchase price of $110.00 Au. I'll freight if purchaser pays the freight costs.
Regards Martin.
For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold P5130010
For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold P5130011For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold P5130013

Last edited by MartinW on Fri May 13, 2022 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more info.)

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
130 x 90     wow, doesnt look like it martin 

If it was 100 x 90   i would buy it

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Ooops Charlie it is a 100/90 x 18, put it down to old age brain fade. scratch
Regards Martin.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Thought the profile looked different than 130 x 90
Sold...... ! + $25 to get it up here ?
Is that agreeable ?

'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
No worries I'll PM you my phone number.
Regards Martin.

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
SOLD to Charlie.

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
I can bring the tyre down with me on the RossKKo Run, if you like.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
TacKler wrote:I can bring the tyre down with me on the RossKKo Run, if you like.
that would be fantastic Dave , but only if you have room mate , and all the gods align to get it towards you ?

are you intending on travelling through with Rick?

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Final plans undecided.  

Martin has spoken with me and we have a couple of weeks to have it in my hands.  I can just strap it to the back of my moto for the price of a beer.  Cheaper than postage and should arrive undamaged, apart from wear.

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
Bloomin marvelous !!

Im always amazed by the generosity of our fellow enthusiasts
Cheers dave and martin

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Charlie the Shinko is on it's journey. I dropped the tyre off at Matts work. Matt will pass it on to Tackler. While we were down there I took my superior half out for lunch at the Gem Hotel Stapylton. Unfortunately I missed out on dessert, a bus load of oldies beat me to the apple pie, they scoffed the lot. For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold 177381 For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold 167893
Regards Martin.

StandardK

StandardK
Gold member
Gold member
MartinW wrote:Charlie the Shinko is on it's journey. I dropped the tyre off at Matts work. Matt will pass it on to Tackler. While we were down there I took my superior half out for lunch at the Gem Hotel Stapylton. Unfortunately I missed out on dessert, a bus load of oldies beat me to the apple pie, they scoffed the lot. For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold 177381 For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold 167893
Regards Martin.
What an old-fashioned romantic

Regards

Dan

Dan

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
MartinW wrote:Charlie the Shinko is on it's journey. I dropped the tyre off at Matts work. Matt will pass it on to Tackler. While we were down there I took my superior half out for lunch at the Gem Hotel Stapylton. Unfortunately I missed out on dessert, a bus load of oldies beat me to the apple pie, they scoffed the lot. For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold 177381 For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold 167893
Regards Martin.
many thanks martin , Matt and Dave,

amazing stuff , reminds me of the east coast express that used to run periodically between sydney and brisbane via our country mates all along the path 

cheers

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
And the tyre moves one step closer to the Glen.  

Expect delivery between Friday 27 May and Friday 27 May*.  

*This is not an AusPost delivery message.

Last edited by TacKler on Tue May 24, 2022 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mong spellinK)

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
But Friday is the 27th and 25th is Wednesday. Are you sure Auspost is not handling this? Could be that Queensland is out of step with NSW?

Saxon7

Saxon7
Life time member
Life time member
We'll know for sure when we see a message saying the parcel has been left in a safe place near the corner pub out on the street and by the way how did we do, please fill in this survey.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7NNjWO7nHEhMpErSDJ5Hw

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Stan wrote:But Friday is the 27th and 25th is Wednesday. Are you sure Auspost is not handling this? Could be that Queensland is out of step with NSW?
 Hmmm retirement is already setting in. But he didn't say which year.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Yeah, yeah.  I know.   For Sale Shinko 712 front 100/90 x 18 Cheap Sold 694830

My round for the first shout but only for the younger ones that picked up on my deliberate mistake.  All this typing is tyring me out.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum