BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JamesU

JamesU
1985 BMW K100 for Sale in New England - $3500 0a2d0d10
1985 BMW K100 for Sale in New England - $3500 57940010
1985 BMW K100 for Sale in New England - $3500 3ebe2e10I am selling my 1985 BMW K100 project bike. Turned into a cafe racer style, wanted a project to work on over the past few years and it’s been great. Got the bike to where I wanted it to be and looking to sell now to focus on other projects. 

Bike has 56,000 miles on it. Tires have a lot of life left, no rust on the body or wheels. No dents in the tank. It was a K100RT. Bike starts right up no problem. Bike can be ridden now,  but Has a few easy areas that I know of that need work (rear master cylinder needs cleaning or replacement, maybe new throttle cable).

Bike was checked out and compression tested last year by Max BMW in Portsmouth.

I have a few extra parts as well (oil and air filters, rear brake disc).

Any questions let me know. Located in Connecticut, and can help meet anywhere in New England or eastern NY.

btbacil32

btbacil32
hello James, do you know what paint color and code your bike is?

JamesU

JamesU
I actually sold that bike last year. But I have a 1987 R80 that I’ve been working on and planning to sell this spring if you have interest. I’m located in Connecticut now.

JamesU

JamesU
btbacil32 wrote:hello James, do you know what paint color and code your bike is?
I’m not sure what the paint code was for that, I’m sure you could find it online somewhere. It was a a stock blue-green color for the 85 K100

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum