BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
...nevertheless, it's about motorbikes, racing, and two top Aussie blokes having a yarn and sharing some memories at one of the world's greatest tracks...

Stoner & Vermeulen Chin Wag

The Mystic, Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K12R & K13 are running & ridable.

ozzey30

ozzey30
Sounds like an interesting topic! It's always great for me as a beginner rider to hear stories and memories from motorbike enthusiasts, especially when they're sharing their experiences at one of the world's greatest tracks.  Let me know if there's anything interesting or noteworthy, But my question is What information can be obtained from the serial number of a BMW K-Bike, and how does it help in determining the specific details and history of the bike? As i read some information here but wanna know How these numbers vary between different models and years of K-Bikes?

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
How about you, as a new member, go over to Member's Introduction to make your own introduction post before you get into it? You'll find it right at the top of the main forum page. It's straightforward, easy like, and all new members are required to do it before getting into it too deep.

After you're done with that, peruse the forum for a lengthy post about checking VIN history of BMW motorbikes. Only members can see it. It will help answer your question. The link you provided is about bicycle frames. I am certain the regulations for them are quite different to other road-going vehicles. Please note the variety of forum sections appropriate to the subject being discussed. They do veer off now and again, but.

The Mystic, Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K12R & K13 are running & ridable.

ozzey30

ozzey30
Two Wheels Better wrote:How about you, as a new member, go over to Member's Introduction to make your own introduction post before you get into it? You'll find it right at the top of the main forum page. It's straightforward, easy like, and all new members are required to do it before getting into it too deep.

After you're done with that, peruse the forum for a lengthy post about checking VIN history of BMW motorbikes. Only members can see it. It will help answer your question. The link you provided is about bicycle frames. I am certain the regulations for them are quite different to other road-going vehicles. Please note the variety of forum sections appropriate to the subject being discussed. They do veer off now and again, but.
alright! Thanks for the guidelines!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum