BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Melbourne, Oz Empty Hello from Melbourne, Oz Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 am

dee why

dee why
Gold member
Gold member
Hi to all (even if it is 12 months late - sorry Bert) on the forum. The first and only one I have joined. Time to try and improve on my pitiful "not so active" member status.

Like many here, I'm in my 50's and also have the familiar gap in bike ownership to deal with homes and kids, etc. I have had 4 BMW's since the early 1980's; R75/5, K100RS, R100 Mystic and now my K100 naked. I have my current K for over 5 years. I bought it off my bike mechanic. It was his personal bike and it is pretty well set up. It has also been a repairable write off and a shop loaner bike in its time.

The bike is a daily rider. I'm not a mechanic type (engine and gearboxes) but can tackle the ancillaries and minor services. I frequently drop in on the forum and really appreciate the resources, advice and comments here. Thanks Bert and the senior members for all your hard efforts.

So the moment of dread - can I post a picture?

Cheers,

Dee Why

Hello from Melbourne, Oz K100_112

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Melbourne, Oz Empty Re: Hello from Melbourne, Oz Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:28 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
sweet pic dee .....enjoy mate .....thanks for saying hi

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Melbourne, Oz Empty Re: Hello from Melbourne, Oz Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:19 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi dee,
Good to have you formally on board in the forum, good on ya.
Regards,
K-BIKE

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Melbourne, Oz Empty Re: Hello from Melbourne, Oz Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Life time member
Life time member
Howdy Dee

Best wishes from the Isle of Man Very Happy

Bonz

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Melbourne, Oz Empty Re: Hello from Melbourne, Oz Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Nice pic dee she's a good looking bike welcome.

BIG D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum