BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   FS: Additional Instruments Empty FS: Additional Instruments Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:08 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
It's an almost complete kit including:

- temperature gauge
- fuel gauge
- plastic cups and thumbscrews for fairing mounting in the RT speaker positions or LT inner fairing knee pads
- auxiliary wiring loom from the additional instruments connector in the main loom to the gauges (only really long enough for the LT without being extended). The PVC sleeving feels a bit stiff and may be prone to cracking if mishandled
- temperature sensor for the blanking plug next to the oil pressure switch under the water/oil pump. It's not tested, but looking at the condition and knowing me it's probably new

What's not in there:

- the black wire from the temperature sensor to the blue connector on the auxiliary loom
- the rubber cover for the temperature sensor (same as the oil pressure switch)
- both are available from Motorworks

It cost me £80 from ebay, so I'll take that. P&P included for the UK, but overseas at cost. I'll add pics tomorrow because it's pissing down with rain and I can't be a$$ed to go back out in the garage tonight.

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum