BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Hello from Norway Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:42 am

tjbergli

tjbergli
As a new member on this forum, i would like to introduce my self. My name is Tor Johan Bergli. I live in Sandefjord, 120 km to the south of Oslo ( the capital of Norway). I've been k-biking for the last 3 years, and I'm quite happy with the bike. It's a few issues that annoys me (the seat is not so comfy, the frontfork dips, it's a little bit to high for my 177 cm) but I'm sorting them out one by one. So now the shorter Ram shock is installed and the corbin seat is on the way from US. In addition to the K100, I have 2 Russian bikes (Ural Tourist sidecar and Ural M-72) and a Suzuki GS750 keeping me busy in the garage Laughing

Drive safely!

TJ

Here is some pictures of my bikes bounce

Hello from Norway Bmw310

Hello from Norway Dsc00610

Hello from Norway P1000210

Last edited by tjbergli on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:10 am

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Hello Tor,
Welcome to the board! Would luv to see a pic or two of your Russian bikes if you have them!?

OG

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:20 am

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Hello from Oztralia
I think I need lower seat as well, can't get my leg over like I used to
No comments pls.
RT

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:54 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi TJ,
Welcome aboard from beautiful Norway that is a great place. If the fork dips too much try checking the oil volume, you may have too little and try putting 10 weight oil in that stiffens it up a bit especially if the previous owner put 5 or 7.5 in there. There is a low seat available for the K you know RT. Mine has one because the original owner was a small man (which I am not).
Regards,
K-BIKE

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:05 pm

wikur

wikur
Silver member
Silver member
Hej Tor!
Nice to see another fellow scandinavian on this forum.
You will like it here,a great forum.
Cheers,Wikur!

7Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:42 am

tjbergli

tjbergli
I have already changed the fork oil to SAE 10. Its still winter were I live (today its snowing!), so I have not had the chance to test it yet, but the fork feels a bit "stiffer". And yes I know about the lower seat, but I think the original seat is i bit to hard too, and thought may be the lower one would be even harder, so after PMs with KUK on this forum I went with Corbin. It should be here in about a month, I hope

8Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 am

abbocath

abbocath
Silver member
Silver member
Hello Tor!

Be welcome to this forum!

Best regards from Portugal!

Good curves!

9Back to top Go down   Hello from Norway Empty Re: Hello from Norway Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:17 pm

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Greatings Tor,
Welcome to the forum, spent many happy times touring Norway love the place, bit expensive mind Very Happy

Regards from Bonny Scotland

BIG D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum