BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty hello from Poland! Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 pm

pajonk

Silver member
Silver member
Hello everyone!

my account has finally been acitvated haha. I am new here as i got my K100LT a month ago. It runs good, got new oils, liquids, brake pads, filters and all that jazz but the more i ride it, the more little weird things start happening so i decided to come here and i hope i'll find some help;)

cheers!
Marcel

2Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Oldgoat

Oldgoat
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the board pajonk! Lots of great info and top flight folks here.
Post a pic of the new girl if you get a chance?

OG

3Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:56 pm

pajonk

Silver member
Silver member
will do, but i have to take it first;) i was too busy with it haha

4Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:36 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome pajonk
You will always be busy with her mate, so make time to relax and give us a look, we need to feel that ours is the same the world over. They are a great bike. Have fun in the sun
Cheers RT

5Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:09 am

geordnz

geordnz
Silver member
Silver member
Hey there pajonk. Welcome. Lots of good info here and very helpful people to lend a hand,...or word or three.

6Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi and welcome pajonk glad to have you on board let have some pictures when you can.

BIG D

7Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:15 pm

captaink

captaink
Silver member
Silver member
hello from Poland! 177912 pajonk, best place to come for help and support lots of stuff here as I've discovered Very Happy

8Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

pajonk

Silver member
Silver member
yeah, thanks guys, i already received some really good help and support, my brick is getting healthier each day now;) still no pics though, too busy with the K and with my vespa - summer is here so i do not want to waste any minute.

cheers

9Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:23 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Marcel,
Good on you for enjoying the summer it makes up for the harsh European winter I recall the wife of a good friend who grew up in Warsaw talking about them flooding the car park and making a skating rink. Too cold for me!

Great to have you on board and I look forward to reading about motorcycle (or Vespa) rides in Poland.
Regards,
K-BIKE

10Back to top Go down   hello from Poland! Empty Re: hello from Poland! Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm

pajonk

Silver member
Silver member
yup mate, winter last year was -25C for weeks... so you must understand that i don't even want to think about it;) k100 rules, i love it...

cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum