BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 am

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
on camping trip to the newnes valley over new year after i was lucky enough to be able to ride to the camp because the commodore has only 5 seats and 6 of us was going thanks to the daughters boyfriend javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')after running out of bitumen and riding on dirt for about 20ks trying to find where family and friends where camped came across a sign that said 4wd only no 2wd as i on the enterprise which is one wheel drive i thought you beauty i am allowed to go through here so i did this, video was shot on the way out as you can see the soft sand nearly got me but we got through and a couple of pictures of the scenery
15 ks up the road is the six star resort owned by emirates which charge about $4000.00 a night and we stayed here for as long as we liked for free lazing in the river drinking beer and watching the kids have a great time we do live in the lucky country
the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Dscn1211
the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Dscn1210
the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Dscn1212
the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Dscn1213

2Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
That's the best way to have a holiday!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

3Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:11 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
nice stuff col........ thanks for sharing

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

4Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:41 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
You're a braver man than I Gunga Din
Nice scenery, I used to 4wd up there.
RT

5Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 pm

caferacer62

caferacer62
Life time member
Life time member
Newnes valley - dakar K100 Starship Enterprise, is there nothing they cant do. Smile

Looks like a great place Col.

Don't give in to the Black Dog!
"A Zorst, a zorst my kingdom for a Zorst"

the sign said 4wd only no 2wd 170874

6Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Life time member
Life time member
col wrote:...the enterprise which is one wheel drive i thought you beauty i am allowed to go through here so i did this]

I like the cut of yer jib! Beaut the sign said 4wd only no 2wd 112350

7Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 am

Albyalbatross1

Albyalbatross1
Life time member
Life time member
Stick in the face too!!! Good thing about the soft sand ::::::U can reach the ground Laughing

8Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:07 am

zonenfeile

zonenfeile
Gold member
Gold member
I want to visit Australia asap

K- Wiki - or rtfm first

Regards from Hamburg

Olaf

9Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
There really nothing stopping you if you want to come and there are a lot of job oportunities for experienced tradesmen so why not have a working holiday.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

10Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Tom G

Tom G
Life time member
Life time member
G'day Col, just had another look at your one wheel drive trip-great stuff.Is that campsite at Newnes in the southern end of the Wollomi National Park??. Any chance of getting some directions as to getting there?? Thanks in advance.Tom Grabau

11Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

col

col
Life time member
Life time member
tom yes it is at the southern end of wollomi nat park to get turn right at united servo at wallerang take mudgee road just west of lithgow follow you nose for 40 odd kms pm for phone number if you want or rickmiester has it

12Back to top Go down   the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Empty Re: the sign said 4wd only no 2wd Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 am

Tom G

Tom G
Life time member
Life time member
G'day Col,Thank you very much for that info.We'll be visiting the area later this week and look forward to it.Looks like a great spot.We are taking the camping trailer not the K..... Thanks again Tom.Will let you know how we go.:arrow:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum