BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:08 pm

MLR

Hi everyone. I’m a new member on this site with a ‘91 K75RT. Had it since new (bought it in Germany while living there) and it’s given me sterling service (115000 km through Germany, France, Spain, Morocco, Italy, Greece, and now here in Canada) with one exception, which has been driving me nuts for years, and I’ll get to in a subsequent post.

This site really looks well set up with a lot of fine help offered from so many of the members. Looking forward to spending time here stimulating the grey matter, what little of it there seems to be at times.

2Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 pm

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard mlr

quite a history of travelling .....good one !!!

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome MLR.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Life time member
Life time member
You must be very fond of the k75. Its great you have it from new. Welcome to the forum?

88KE

5Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Greetings MLR and welcome to the forum.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

6Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Welcome to the forum

From coast to coast to coast (yes that's right, no repeat on the keyboard). My dream trip when I retire. Nice to see other Canucks here.
Few of us own K75 and can provide help on them too.

Cheers,

CF (from the East coast)

BTW, it was only -4.5 degrees when I left at 8am, but I enjoyed today's 350kms ride. Smile We are lucky, NF are still digging in the snow Sad
Look at the grin on my face.... second ride this year Very Happy
Hello from B.C. Canada IMG0610-L

7Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Now that's a photo we should put on a t-shirt!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

8Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
blakey wrote:Now that's a photo we should put on a t-shirt!

Oh NO, there is dust on the bike? It will create dead pixels on the black red T-shirt

9Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 pm

MLR

Thanks very much for the warm welcome guys!

You're right 88KE, I am VERY fond of the bike. And Crazy Frog, your bike looks marvellous! You'll be pleased to know that it snowed here overnight and much of the day. Didn't last though and I hope to be on the road before tooooooo long.

Regards to all ....... MLR

10Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:30 pm

g35corona

g35corona
Silver member
Silver member
Welcome aboard MLR. We're covered coast to coast. Spring is definitely on its way and we're hitting the road. Golf course opened today too.

;BMW;

ex:1986 K100 RT Vin #0091835

2012 R1200 GS

11Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:34 pm

club_c

club_c
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome MLR. I'm in the Fraser Valley. My father lives in the Lumby/Armstrong area. I'll be at Adams Lake in July!

1988 K100RS SE VIN 01477554

12Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard MLR - enjoy your time here Wink

13Back to top Go down   Hello from B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from B.C. Canada Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Good to have you with us and look forward to your posts in the K75 section there are a number of members ride K75's and it is great to get another one joining our merry band.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum