BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ken conner

ken conner
Dear Crazy Frog ;

You deserve a pat on the back ! Thank you so much for your starting issues post. You went out of your way for the information you have provided . I also read your K bike rebuild - what a bunch of work & expense !!! I still can't get mine to start but I am studying every night for clues. Thanks again !!!cheers

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
+1 Crazy Frog - a tip of the hat & a pat on the back 112350

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Thank you very much Ken.

Yes I started the forum, but alone it would not have survived for more than a month.
Over the last 4 years, members have made this forum. A lot of them are spending a lot of time to help. They deserve the same recognition.

Most of what I know, I learned it from others on different newsgroups. The only difference between this forum and others is that we mostly talk about 3 types of engines: K100 2v and 4v and lately people with K75 are joining us too.
As a member said: "I am posting a question before I go to bed and get the answer when I get up".
This is the advantage of having an international membership Very Happy
With the help of this forum, you will get your bike on the road and maybe help others with your newly acquired experience.

Cheers,

CF

Crazy Frog - a tip of the hat & a pat on the back Frog15Crazy Frog - a tip of the hat & a pat on the back Logo2101986 k75, 1985 K100rt, 1985 K100rt/EML GT2 sidecar, 1999 K1200lt/Hannigan Astro Sport sidecar.

bjarnek100

Very Happy Very Happy thumps up on this one....Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum