BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   k100 rtic fork seals and boots Empty k100 rtic fork seals and boots Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 am

hector2

hector2
i'm guessing it's the same as for the rt right?

thanks!

Hector

2Back to top Go down   k100 rtic fork seals and boots Empty Re: k100 rtic fork seals and boots Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
All the K100s had the same seals, we have found that the OEM ones are the best to use others have caused problems.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   k100 rtic fork seals and boots Empty Re: k100 rtic fork seals and boots Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 am

hector2

hector2
cheers mate

i'll get those ordered now!

just passed me test and planning a ride down to italy in september so trying to get the bike MOT'ed and in good nick sharpish

4Back to top Go down   k100 rtic fork seals and boots Empty Re: k100 rtic fork seals and boots Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Sounds like a good trip all the best for it.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum