BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty Greetings from Kansas Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Passion85

Passion85
Hello all,

Just purchased my first bike a few days ago, an '85 K100rt. It needs some TLC when it comes to ascetics but seems fine beyond that. I've been around BMW's all my life, my Grandpa has been riding them since the 1970's and I am very excited that I finally have a bike of my own!

Thanks,
Passion85

2Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty Re: Greetings from Kansas Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Welcome to the forum you will find all you wish to know about Ks here and more. Greetings from Kansas 177912

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty whoops Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:13 am

ARTCOLLINSJR

ARTCOLLINSJR
Silver member
Silver member
see post submitted as new above

4Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty Re: Greetings from Kansas Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:39 am

10-ring

10-ring
Silver member
Silver member
Hi I also have 85 RT got it last year
A long time ago I lived in Garden City KS (you know the middle of nowhere )
These guys know everything there is to know about K's and lot's of good fun from around the world.
great to have you along

5Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty Re: Greetings from Kansas Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Passion85

Passion85
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Most of what needs fixing is repairing the fairing replacing the windshield and getting the seat reupholstered. It hasn't been started in two years so getting it running is my first priority. I've drained and replaced all the fluids and am trying to get my hands on a battery. And 10-Ring, most of Kansas is that way Laughing but it can get sparse that far west.

6Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty Re: Greetings from Kansas Sat May 11, 2013 3:07 pm

wngnutmv

wngnutmv
Silver member
Silver member
Hey Passion, welcome to the group. I live up the road from you near Olathe and ride with a friend who lives a little north of you as well. You've got some good roads to ride down that way! Might have to get together for a ride when you get her going good.

"Gretchen II" (Gretchen von Gearshiften)

7Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty Re: Greetings from Kansas Sat May 11, 2013 6:33 pm

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Welcome along Passion.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

8Back to top Go down   Greetings from Kansas Empty Welcome passion Sun May 12, 2013 1:33 am

mawhera

mawhera
Gold member
Gold member
Welcome from K iwi land down under. Love the old Ks you'll love the riding heaps too, they burbblre along and love to rev heaps for their vintage. Rick

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum