BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   All In The Family Empty All In The Family Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:01 pm

MikeP

MikeP
Life time member
Life time member
My nephew came down the day before yesterday for his first view of his finished bike, his first K-Series and we ventured out in the mist for him to have his first ride on it. It was actually his first ride on any K.

The weather wasn't really much cop for photos so only this one for now. Hopefully when he has made the arrangements to take it home with him the weather will be good enough to seek out some decent locations.

All In The Family K1-K75s%20%282%29-L

2Back to top Go down   All In The Family Empty Re: All In The Family Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
MikeP wrote:My nephew came down the day before yesterday for his first view of his finished bike, his first K-Series and we ventured out in the mist for him to have his first ride on it. It was actually his first ride on any K.

The weather wasn't really much cop for photos so only this one for now. Hopefully when he has made the arrangements to take it home with him the weather will be good enough to seek out some decent locations.

Nice picture.
Here is the K75 sister :-). This is a friend of mine here in Nova Scotia.

All In The Family Dsc_1110

3Back to top Go down   All In The Family Empty Re: All In The Family Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:59 pm

10-ring

10-ring
Silver member
Silver member
Looks great

4Back to top Go down   All In The Family Empty Re: All In The Family Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:41 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Looking goog Mike your craftsmanship is certainly a credit to you.
I think the K75s only comes in a close second to my favourite K which is the K1100RS neither of which I could ride but as SWMBO says there is no harm in working up an appetite just so long as you eat at home.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum