BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   G'day from cibull in Adeliade Empty G'day from cibull in Adeliade Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:04 pm

cibull

cibull
Hi everyone, I am a rider from years gone by (too many) I have not ridden for 24 years, last ride was a GL1100 of 1980 vintage, which now lives in the shed in pieces.
I have managed to lay my hands on a 1990 K100 LT red colour and am loving it, the bike had 17000ks on the clock, and after changing the oil and filter and new brakes and tyres, gearbox and transmission oils all seems well and ready to ride, just finished a trip around the Dandenongs and then through Melbourne, and home via Kingstone SE and the Coorong, I must say the bike did not miss a beat anywhere and was a pleasure to ride. I did suffer from some soreness in my hips, probably from the sitting position and my increasing years.
I look forward to meeting some fellow aussie riders in the future and reading the posts.

2Back to top Go down   G'day from cibull in Adeliade Empty Re: G'day from cibull in Adeliade Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi there welcome to the forum.
next weekend in Narrandera there is an Aussie get together come along or Bathurst in September for the 30th anniversary of the brick. you are only too welcome.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   G'day from cibull in Adeliade Empty Re: G'day from cibull in Adeliade Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi mate and welcome. Damn you, old age! Still..my plan is to keep riding until they prise me off the thing. Yes, you should come for a ride to Narrandera. :-)
Sean.

4Back to top Go down   G'day from cibull in Adeliade Empty Re: G'day from cibull in Adeliade Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:24 am

cibull

cibull
next weekend is no good but may try for bathurst. thanxs

5Back to top Go down   G'day from cibull in Adeliade Empty Re: G'day from cibull in Adeliade Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Toto_jp

Platinum member
Platinum member
Gday mate welcome and enjoy the forums
as Im still bound to my recliner you could shoot Ghost who rides a message
he may join you on a lil jaunt across the country side to meet up with the east
coast boys

cheers Tony

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum