BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Hello from Lancashire, UK. Mon May 06, 2013 4:37 am

Tony the Skin

Tony the Skin
I am picking up a K75RT this week. I started riding bikes in 1968. Most of my miles have been on Harley and BMW bikes. I own a few Harleys at present and in the past have had a 60/5, 90/s, K100 and K100RS 16v. The RS was only owned for a short period as I couldn't get on with the riding position. Too much weight on the wrists. Thanks for allowing me to join on here.

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Re: Hello from Lancashire, UK. Mon May 06, 2013 4:49 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Tony welcome to the Knuthaus

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Re: Hello from Lancashire, UK. Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 am

gilo

gilo
welcome, I also ride with a rs16v but I have no problems with the wrists. have you checked the carpal tunnel? ciao

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Re: Hello from Lancashire, UK. Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Howdy Tony.

Post a pic when you pick it up!

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Re: Hello from Lancashire, UK. Mon May 06, 2013 10:33 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard Tony from another UK member Wink

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Re: Hello from Lancashire, UK. Tue May 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Tony the Skin

Tony the Skin
Thanks for the welcome. Picked the K75RT up today and rode it home (225 miles). It ran well and the weather was glorious.

7Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Re: Hello from Lancashire, UK. Tue May 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Tony the Skin wrote:Thanks for the welcome. Picked the K75RT up today and rode it home (225 miles). It ran well and the weather was glorious.

How many flies are stocked on your teeth? This is how we quantify the happiness of a person riding a new K bike... A lot of flies means a big smile.

Welcome aboard and please post pictures of your new bike

CF

8Back to top Go down   Hello from Lancashire, UK. Empty Re: Hello from Lancashire, UK. Tue May 07, 2013 7:25 pm

JimK

JimK
Gold member
Gold member
Tony the Skin wrote:Thanks for the welcome. Picked the K75RT up today and rode it home (225 miles). It ran well and the weather was glorious.

....and Welcome Tony, and it only gets better. Smile
...and welcome to other new folks as well.
...and those some fine pics 88!
Jim

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum