BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   new member  Empty new member Sun May 19, 2013 9:18 pm

michaellaw

michaellaw
don't mind me ive never joined a forum before might take me a while to get my head around it. In Narrandera the other week I ran into some of you guys I was riding the k1100 so I took your advice and checked out the forum I never got anyones name on the day the 30th anniversary sounds good in Bathurst

2Back to top Go down   new member  Empty Re: new member Sun May 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Michael I am the first guy that talked to you. Welcome to the forum.
The 30th birthday is now beinh held in conjunction with the BMW Touring Club of NSW which is having a 30th as part of their Far Cairn Rally at Tottenham which is west of Dubbo.
We decided that as we were unable to get a lot of interest from around the place to join forces and make it better and Bathurst is an expensive town to visit and we are all skinflints which is why we have old Ks.
Keep an eye on the board you will see what is happening.
Rick

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   new member  Empty 30th Sun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

michaellaw

michaellaw
I will do Rick hope yous had a good get together at Narrandera im looking forward to catching up with you all sounds like September is the go

4Back to top Go down   new member  Empty Re: new member Sun May 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Yeah the gatherings are good. During our waffling about K we manage to save the world a few times and kill the occasional amber.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

5Back to top Go down   new member  Empty Re: new member Wed May 22, 2013 8:43 pm

krambo

krambo
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome aboard Michael Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum