BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   newbie here Empty newbie here Thu May 23, 2013 2:46 am

Rocinante

Rocinante
Hello All,

I'm hailing from New Hampshire USA at the moment and pulling out my old 1985 K100rs out of the barn while I'm back in the town where I grew up.

A side battery panel blew off last year the day I was storing the bike for the rest of the year and I didn't notice until miles later. So I'm hunting the internet finding out where to purchase a new one. Painted hopefully (paint code 575 - red).

If anyone has any experience ordering body equipment parts I'd appreciate any information or thoughts on it.

Thanks,
Chris

2Back to top Go down   newbie here Empty Welcome from K iwi land Thu May 23, 2013 3:02 am

mawhera

mawhera
Gold member
Gold member
Welcome Chris sounds fantastic summers kicking in for you northerners, cooling down here now. Love to see a pic of your bike, I've seen some side panels advertised second hand here and there on the web.
mawhera
Rick

3Back to top Go down   newbie here Empty Re: newbie here Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
Howdy Chris and welcome.

You shouldn't have any trouble getting a side cover.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

4Back to top Go down   newbie here Empty Re: newbie here Thu May 23, 2013 9:07 am

AJ.Valente

AJ.Valente
Life time member
Life time member
Greetings from Claremont! New Hampshire is K-bike country, even if we don't know what to do with that 5th gear. Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum