BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Forget the Bikie Laws Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:21 am

Now the draconian bikie laws are being enforced, the party laws are about to be tabled in Queensland Parliament. The basics of these laws say, if you have a party with 12 or more attendees and 3 of them cause a problem for neighbors, you will face criminal charges. WTF !!! The fun police are alive and well in sunny Queensland. These laws are expected to be in place by xmas, this is not a joke, this is real.

I guess this is what you get when you have a conveyancing clerk as an attorney general

2Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Re: Forget the Bikie Laws Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Having a puffed up bag of crap for a premier also helps.
When I get old and need a nursing home I shall shoot a pollie and that way I will get better care in a gaol than a nursing home and wont even have to pay for it.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Re: Forget the Bikie Laws Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:48 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
see ya there rick ....
I guess ill still be working there right past retirement age ....

if I have to wear a patch to gain qualification,  oh well, I guess we can manage that ....wonder if the kangaroo in the bmw logo applies ....grin

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

4Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Re: Forget the Bikie Laws Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:03 am

blaKey

Life time member
Life time member
I hear what ya saying Robin...however...

there have been a couple of parties in our neighbourhood over the last 5 years or so.

One resulted in a knucklehead using the road as a dragstrip. Pretty impressive burnout, but that's beside the point. Cops called and took an hour to see what was going on as they are short staffed.
The second resulted in a twit driving on the footpath knocking over postboxes and trees as he left the party. 

I feel sorry for the people who are trying to do the right thing and the idiots turn-up uninvited and cause problems.

Dress for the ride and the potential slide.

5Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Re: Forget the Bikie Laws Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:45 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
too true blakey

there are dic##eds everywhere these days ...apparently "no consequences" gets them  brave enough to do stupid things commonly .

I could go on, but its infuriatingly obvious , that unless you have a zillion bucks to afford high profile lawyers to run a case through to completion ,,the law enforcement aren't interested at all or is of little consequence .

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

6Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Re: Forget the Bikie Laws Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:06 am

Obviously those wild shenanigans are what they want to target but as per the bikie laws it will overflow to the general public and apply to mums and dads far more often than who they think they are targeting. Another shotgun approach.

My son has been stopped twice now on the way to work. Dressed in office clothes on a 2013 BMW bike they hold him for up to 45 minutes on the side of the road in peak hour even doing a roadside roadworthy on a 10 month old motorcycle just to hold him up making him late for work.

Making laws is one thing, once the police have the power they will use it. Notice they no longer have to wear their name tags nor do they have to wear their correct badge number. Back to the Joe era.

On a lighter note, A friend of mine is a beer expert and told me that Crown Lager has reverted to their original recipe and that heavy malt taste it had after various foreign influences is gone. It's back to being Australia's number one Premium Lager.

7Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Re: Forget the Bikie Laws Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:27 pm

AJ.Valente

AJ.Valente
Life time member
Life time member
Here in New Hampshire, USA, we have no helmet laws, no seat belt laws (except for younger than 12), no motor insurance requirements. I've been pulled over twice in 3 years for minor offenses, but not given a ticket because of my clean driving record. I love this state! Smile

My old K100 RT Pics and Mods

8Back to top Go down   Forget the Bikie Laws Empty Re: Forget the Bikie Laws Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Forget the Bikie Laws Livefr10

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum