Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
I would like to see the video, is there another way to see it without creating an account with Google ? or am I missing something.

98 K1100lt: Vin 8044

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
probably not an open - "shared" link smithy

there would probably be another link available ...outside his account view

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
I will download and attempt to upload it

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
Yep, a viewer would definitely need permission to view the vid. Can't wait to see it. Cheers.

The Mystic, Big Block, 2nd K1200RS, K12R & K13 are running & ridable.

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
Ok. I have put it on to You tube

The Camera is on a 94 Motoguzzi SP1100

The hill is only a small one but has some nice little corners on it

https://youtu.be/UiQYWa4e4uI

On the way there I was doing slightly shy of my top end, leaving him miles behind. but I slowed right down at the request of my partner. He was traveling one up, me 2 up. When we reached our destination I asked him what speed he would be doing on his redline in 4th. He replied 190. I would be doing 180 when I red lined. He said he seldom uses 5th gear. Must be a helluva high geared beast he's on

I have never ridden a Guzzi, cant stand the riding position. When I was 15 I had a Suzuki T500 with Z bars on it and commuted daily about 70 ks on it for about a year. After that I vowed i would never ride in that position again

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Those gears changes were something else.  Wasn't Motoh Goootzi the peak of 1950's tractor technology? 

Your mate may like to improve the quality of his HUD for us armchair viewers.   mates video of us goin up Sanitorium hill 652573

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
TacKler wrote:Those gears changes were something else.  Wasn't Motoh Goootzi the peak of 1950's tractor technology? 

Your mate may like to improve the quality of his HUD for us armchair viewers.   mates video of us goin up Sanitorium hill 652573
Have you got any videos of rides you have done at all ??

smithy

smithy
Life time member
Life time member
Thanks for the video, was hoping to see more of your great custom cruiser. but it was great stretch of road.
Dave I think the Guzzi was in to higher gear, with low rpms for the twisties, on the K I'll slam it into 2nd or 1st gear keeping  the rpms much higher. Coasting into the corners with low rpm gives you no feel at all, the only time his taco started to climb was when he was on the straights. but still enjoyed the video.

98 K1100lt: Vin 8044

jandalboy

jandalboy
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks for the video.Enjoyed your ride!

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Be made wrote:
TacKler wrote:Those gears changes were something else.  Wasn't Motoh Goootzi the peak of 1950's tractor technology? 

Have you got any videos of rides you have done at all ??

Nope.

Be made

Be made
Life time member
Life time member
smithy wrote: . . . . on the K I'll slam it into 2nd or 1st gear keeping  the rpms much higher. . . .
When he zoomed past me I followed closely. I was in 2nd, around 5 - 6 thou most of the time, as we were going up the hill. The Guzzi owner didn't really strop his bike, the way a big twin needs to be revved to perform really well.

I remember my days on my R series beemas ( I had 5 R's) , lots of lope down low and a feeling of power at very low revs, like 1500 - 2500, completely different torque band to in line 4's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum