BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 am

Garyk100

Garyk100
Gold member
Gold member
Saw the K100 forum ad on a trailer at the Karua river rally, I have now joined the forum thank you. Mine is the black k with white wheels in the pics taken at the rally, first rally in a few years, well worth the 800 km ride, enjoyed thunderbolts way. I have owned "stella" my 1991 k16v for over 16 years. after starting off on a postie bike when I was still in school, then there were numerous jap fours then the k. Look forward to being part of the forum, Gary

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Hi Gary welcome to the Knuthaus. I was a Sandgate guy myself before the move to the mountains.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:44 am

Hi Gary, lots of KBike tips and knowledge on this forum. I'm at Carindale. Welcome.

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:10 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome gary
lots of "k"s around , hope we get to meet proper when next out and about

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:07 am

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
my signage worked ehhhh......  exactly why I did it. 
I'll be working on some flashier graphix as time permits.

thats Charlie and GERTY in the distance.
Hello from Redcliffe QLD Pic_0227

so welcome aboard, Gary.
plenty of good stuff on this site , rides , info and lots of waffle . enjoy mate.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
Hello from Redcliffe QLD 10_x_110

6Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
this one gary ?

Hello from Redcliffe QLD 06410

sweet !

over near frank and his mate ?

good folks those guys

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

7Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:47 am

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forum.  Another 16v! 

At Karuah I was with the red K100RS sidecar and 3 dogs

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

Hello from Redcliffe QLD K-dogs10

8Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 am

Garyk100

Garyk100
Gold member
Gold member
Having some trouble with my ipad and posting messages, thanks to everyone that has welcomed me to the forum, I remember a few people from the rally, yes that's my stella, lots of info to read on this forum, hope to catch up sometime, if anyone is using a ipad to access this site what browser do you use, if I use puffin I can see the whole site pics and all, but I can't reply to posts, in safari I can reply to posts but can't see the complete site and will not show pics. Thanks again, Gary

1991 K100rs16v

9Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 pm

klamityboy

klamityboy
Gold member
Gold member
Well you have gone the non-traditional route of meeting folks first and then joining the online community. A bit unorthodox but it just might work. Welcome from cyber-space and physical space on a continent not near you.  Very Happy

Model Description: K 75RT
Market: Europe
Type: 0565
E-Code: K569
Engine: 3_ZYL - 0,70l (55kW)
Transmission: Manual
Body Color: Polizeiweiss
Production Date: 30.08.1990

10Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Ed

Ed
Life time member
Life time member
where did you get your top box from ? a good size to hold helmets.

1993 K1100RS  0194321         Colour #690 Silk Blue  aka " Smurfette"
2018 Kart upgrade.
Hello from Redcliffe QLD 10_x_110

11Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Stan

Stan
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome to the forum from a person who is not from Queensland.

12Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 pm

rosskko

rosskko
VIP
VIP
Garyk100 wrote:Having some trouble with my ipad and posting messages, thanks to everyone that has welcomed me to the forum, I remember a few people from the rally,  yes that's my stella, lots of info to read on this forum, hope to catch up sometime, if anyone is using a ipad to access this site what browser do you use, if I use puffin I can see the whole site pics and all, but I can't reply to posts, in safari I can reply to posts but can't see the complete site and will not show pics. Thanks again, Gary

welcome GaryK100,

Give up on the ipad. It is ok to browse the forum and pretty much useless for anything else on here.
I use safari. I can see the whole site no problems.
Maybe it is set to the mobile version?
Do you see the tabs across the top? If not it is set to the mobile version. Search the corners of the site and see if you can find the tiny text that says something like normal view or standard.
If you can see the tabs and still no photos then maybe ask Charlie. he is a wizz on a tablet.

rossko

Basic/2 6308802K100CJ  05/1988

K1100RS 0194321

13Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Hello from Redcliffe QLD Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 pm

RT

RT
Life time member
Life time member
Wizz on tablets? I thought wuzz on beer is more like it  What a Face

Last edited by RT on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelin)

14Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Reply Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Garyk100

Garyk100
Gold member
Gold member
thanks to klamityboy, the topbox was on the floor behind the counter when i bought the bike, had to talk him into it he did not want to sell, said it was his mould, it was the base and lid in white, no hinges no locks and no way to attach it to the bike, it is big holds 2 fullface helmets, and thanks to those with the tips for my ipad, will check that out, did an update on puffin browser seems to work now.

15Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Re: Hello from Redcliffe QLD Sat May 03, 2014 4:37 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Gary,
Good to have you with us.
Regards,
K-BIKE

16Back to top Go down   Hello from Redcliffe QLD Empty Two of me Sun May 04, 2014 3:02 am

Garyk100

Garyk100
Gold member
Gold member
Thanks, at first I thought there were 2 Gary's in Redcliffe with k's, but its my original post, very happy to be an inmate of this asylum.
 affraid

1991 K100rs16v

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]