BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Kreetings from Kermany Empty Kreetings from Kermany Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Alex_GER

Alex_GER
Silver member
Silver member
Hey guys,

I'm Alex from Germany and I bought my K100 RS in May, kind of like a birthday present to myself Kreetings from Kermany Icon_flower
I made some minor mods like a KnoScher engine hood and the K100 LT seat. I also attached a Siebenrock TC50 Topcase, which fits nicely on the small topcase holder with the regular adapter plate. Here's a picture of how she looks like at the moment:

Kreetings from Kermany K100_r10

Allright then, hope to hear from you. Drive safely...

http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/alotz/portfolio/

2Back to top Go down   Kreetings from Kermany Empty Re: Kreetings from Kermany Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Alex and welcome.

It appears you have non-standard bars on the RS which might interest a couple of people on the forum who were looking for higher bars on theirs.

The picture of Sydney Harbour threw me a bit until I clicked on the portfolio so I am guessing you are very well travelled.

Regards,

Phil

3Back to top Go down   Kreetings from Kermany Empty Re: Kreetings from Kermany Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog
admin
admin
Willkommen Alex.

I see that you studied at Kaiserslautern. over 30 years ago, I was a fan of the rally in Kaiserslautern. Now I am stopping there only for a quick lunch when I travel from Frankfurt airport to France.
Hope you will enjoy this forum and find all the answers to your questions.

Bert

4Back to top Go down   Kreetings from Kermany Empty Re: Kreetings from Kermany Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Alex,
Great to have you on board with us I do like the look of your bike. It is surprising how different the KnoScher engine cover makes the bike look, I have never seen one before. I imagine there is a whole world of great K 100 accessories in Germany that we never get to see.

Lovely photos in your portfolio and interesting to see a fellow stereoscopic photographer. I have been interested and taking 3D for well over 30 years now. It is pleasing to see 3D making a comeback at the cinema, the latest Avatar is incredible in wide screen 3D. Not a great storyline but the 3D WOW!
Regards,
K-BIKE

5Back to top Go down   Kreetings from Kermany Empty Re: Kreetings from Kermany Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 am

Alex_GER

Alex_GER
Silver member
Silver member
Thanks for your warm welcome!!

Hi Phil, as far as I know it's the original '83 RS bar. If you wish i
could make detailed pictures of it. Concerning the travelling, let's
just say, I'm very lucky with my employer Kreetings from Kermany Icon_lol

Hey Bert are you originally from France? I'll have a tour to Alsace in
mid April with a couple of other bikers. We'll have a house of some
friends there. It'll be great...

Hi K-Bike, yeah, there's a lot of suppliers for K75/100/1100 accessories, but they're dying out unfortunately.
I loved Avatar. Will be the first movie that I'll see a second time in cinema. I love the fluorescent colors!

Thanks so much for your welcome, see you guys...

http://www.students.uni-mainz.de/alotz/portfolio/

6Back to top Go down   Kreetings from Kermany Empty Re: Kreetings from Kermany Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:45 am

phil_mars

Life time member
Life time member
My mistake about the bars Alex as I have only ridden an RS once and they had a very "clip on" feel to them but a quick look at the parts break down indicates they are mounted the same as my RT and are obviously just lower.

Regards,

Phli

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum