BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Atomic Awakening Empty Atomic Awakening Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Folks,
On another list I hang out on dedicated to Mercedes cars one of the regular contributors Dr Jim Mahaffey let us know when his book titled Atomic Awakening A new look at the history and future of atomic power. He just wrote an article which can be found at http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2010/012010/01312010/519074/index_html?page=1

Regards,
K-BIKE

2Back to top Go down   Atomic Awakening Empty Re: Atomic Awakening Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
Latest technology...!
Ajays

Last edited by Ajays on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not suitable for this forum.)

3Back to top Go down   Atomic Awakening Empty Re: Atomic Awakening Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 am

Ajays

Ajays
Life time member
Life time member
K-Bike,
Nuclear waste is the problem. Where do you store that time bomb.
With most of the world using it, will you leave it for the 2nd or 3rd generation to Curse us for our inconsideration?

If there is a 2nd/3rd generation around then that is.

This gets me out of my pram....at my age who cares...well I do very much.
Ajays

AJAYS

4Back to top Go down   Atomic Awakening Empty Re: Atomic Awakening Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Ajays,
Read the book all is not as black as big oil would like us to believe, Jim is a very interesting and knowledgeable man who is well worth listening to and then make a decision.

It is like global warming so many of us have been played as suckers by people with vested interests in the climate change debate aided and abetted by scientists willing to falsify the data.

I hope that those who were fervent believers in melting Himalayas and rapidly shrinking polar caps have looked at the real data and are steaming mad angry at being fooled by people with a money agenda. Another good book on that subject is Aircon by Ian Wishart.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum