BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from the UK Empty Greetings from the UK Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:28 pm

sojelade

I will like to make the same comments from Canada and New Zeland congratulating Bert on creating this new forum for K100 enthusiast. I did carried out a restoration last year and I would not have been able to without the help of Bert's website and some of the emails I got from him.

It was a shame I was not able to meet with him when he came to France last year as I woulfd have like himne to see my wonderful 1985 K100 RT in Baja Red fully restored to its old glory. I have been enjoying it since.

I hope people do contribute as I am sure these bike are here for a long time to come. Greetings to evreyone.

Cheers

Soji

2Back to top Go down   Greetings from the UK Empty Re: Greetings from the UK Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Admin

Admin
admin
admin
sojelade wrote:I will like to make the same comments from Canada and New Zeland congratulating Bert on creating this new forum for K100 enthusiast. I did carried out a restoration last year and I would not have been able to without the help of Bert's website and some of the emails I got from him.

It was a shame I was not able to meet with him when he came to France last year as I woulfd have like himne to see my wonderful 1985 K100 RT in Baja Red fully restored to its old glory. I have been enjoying it since.

I hope people do contribute as I am sure these bike are here for a long time to come. Greetings to evreyone.

Cheers

Soji

Soji,

I am so happy to find you on this forum. I was really planning to meet you in France, but over the 21 days that we were there, we had 18 of rain or bad weather. We didn't go to Brittany, and in stead we went to see the sun in the south of France.
One of the highlight of the trip to south was to drive over the highest bridge in the world (Viaduc de Millau - http://www.abelard.org/france/viaduct-de-millau.asp-). I had followed the construction of this bridge over the Internet and the TV.
Years ago, I was an Enerpac (Company from Millwakee) certified technician, and had the opportunity to test the similar hydraulic equipment that they used to push the deck over the pillars. Think about moving 100's of tons of material with a precision of .025".
Anyways, I hope that you enjoy you K100 and I am sure that it looks at lof better than before your renovation.
Next week, I will show people how to post pictures of their baby (bike) on this forum.

Bert

http://k100rt.aforumfree.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum