BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Denmark Empty Hello from Denmark Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:50 am

Adil86

Adil86
Hi everyone thank you for accepting me on this forum.
I recently bought a BMW K100 LT. mechanicly its in good condition, it has run 90.000km and is the best motorcycle iv'e had. It was already stripped from all fairings cause the previous owner had started a cafe racer project. I do not know what the end style will be but i'm looking for a Cafe/Tracker look.
I installed a new flatter handlebar, a big round headlight and small Bates rear light now i'm working on installing a digital speedometer/tachometer. I've already encountered a few problems with this: Neutral gear light, Gear indicator ect.

As i can see in the forum there are a lot of competent people, hope to get some help with the challenges i encounter working on my brick :-)

Thanks

Adil

This is how it looks now.

Hello from Denmark 10341561_10151845599402255_6072076478438096649_n

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Denmark Empty Re: Hello from Denmark Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:03 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
have fun adil
and welcome to the forum

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Denmark Empty Re: Hello from Denmark Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:28 am

k-rider

k-rider
Life time member
Life time member
Hello and welcome, i can see we dont live too far apart ,so if you need help , or just want to go for  ride ,please send a pm.
den ser fin ud ,har selv haft min mat sort i tre år er det den endelige farve?

and now in english .
that looks great mine was mat black too , is this the final color

k-rider

4Back to top Go down   Hello from Denmark Empty Re: Hello from Denmark Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Peter_Skov

Peter_Skov
Silver member
Silver member
velkommen, ja her er der mange, som ved alt om disse gamle maskiner, så der er det rigtige forum du har fundet.

And for the rest 
Welcome, yes there a lot of people here that knows all there is to know about these old bike here, so it is the right forum your found.

Hello from Denmark Denmar10
http://www.skovbryg.dk

5Back to top Go down   Hello from Denmark Empty Re: Hello from Denmark Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Adil86

Adil86
Thank you very much.

Mange tak.

Im not sure about the colour yet, but the mat black is nice when youre working on the bike. A little scratch here and there dosent really matter, just makes it look a little more raw.
But im thinking a dark blue colour. But it all depends on what style the bike is gonna end up with :-)

Adil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum