BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Hello from Santa Barbara Empty Hello from Santa Barbara Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 am

Perkins

Perkins
Hello, I am Alex Perkins from Santa Barbara, California. I had just bought a 1985 K100RS and my goal is to get it running smoothly and cafe it out within a year. So you should see me posting up quite a bit on the tech part of the forum and asking some questions.

2Back to top Go down   Hello from Santa Barbara Empty Re: Hello from Santa Barbara Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 am

charlie99

charlie99
VIP
VIP
welcome aboard alex
enjoy that ride

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O
'86 k100 rs.. #######..  "Fred " (f(rame) red ) ( Fredrick leichtundschnell ) - -
bits and pieces from many kind friends across the k100 world ...with many thanks ..
1987 k100rs ########   "Red"  - (red sports rs TWB style )
1989 K100rt #009637   "Black Betty"  (naked rt ala Nigel , now sporting an rs main fairing )

3Back to top Go down   Hello from Santa Barbara Empty Re: Hello from Santa Barbara Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Holister

Holister
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Alex
Welcome to the place to be at if you own a K bike.
Konversions are becoming very popular lately especially with the K100. These girls look pretty mean when you get their skirt off Laughing 

Cafe has become a very broad term these days but when I started riding back in the early 70s, cafe racers were smaller bikes with bikini fairings. Now there is a range of styles within the 'cafe' genus such the 'bobber'.

I'll be modifying mine down the track but atm I'm enjoying the ride as she is. 

Cheers mate  Very Happy

1989 K100RT     VIN  0097367 (naked)  
1996 K1100RS   VIN  0451808
 Hello from Santa Barbara Austra12    Fuel:  95 Octane
Engine Oil: Nulon Full Synthetic 15W50
Gear Box Oil:  Nulon Synthetic 75W90

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum