BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down    Cluster removal led neutral light on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:00 am

timo27

Hi all, I found a circuit on here followed it over and over again but i try it and blow number 1 fuse.

2Back to top Go down    Re: Cluster removal led neutral light on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:31 am

Laitch

Life time member
Life time member
What are you trying to accomplish? Guinness World Records will need documentation and witnesses for any of its categories, including fuse-blowing. Smile

3Back to top Go down    Re: Cluster removal led neutral light on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:32 am

charlie99

VIP
VIP

'86 K100 RT..#0090401 ..."Gerty" ( Gertrude Von Clickandshift ) --------O%O

4Back to top Go down    Re: Cluster removal led neutral light on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 pm

timo27

As per the title - ive removed the cluster and i'm trying to get an led working using four relays and i keep blowing the fuse in the number 1 slot, i was wondering if anyone had any circuit diagrams.

5Back to top Go down    Re: Cluster removal led neutral light on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:57 pm

robmack

Life time member
Life time member
I make ready-to-use relay boards for CA $21.00 (basically the cost of parts) plus shipping

The circuit I use looks like this:

http://k75retro.blogspot.ca/

6Back to top Go down    Re: Cluster removal led neutral light on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 pm

timo27

Thanks for that i'm in the uk so postage might be sky high, i didn't have diodes in mine if thats what that those symbols are?

7Back to top Go down    Re: Cluster removal led neutral light on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:09 pm

robmack

Life time member
Life time member
Postage is not sky high to Europe, just CA$8.00. Yes, the diode is very important. I show two in the schematic but only one is needed. I layout and construct the board from the schematic and needed two different diode footprints, surface mount and through-hole.

As I mention in the post, I'm flexible with this product. I can sell just the PCB, or the parts as a DIY kit or completed and tested units, at different cheaper prices obviously.

http://k75retro.blogspot.ca/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum