BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sandman jim

hi..need help here guys.. i have a 1986 k100rs with upgraded suspension and corbin seat and handles great as i ride 2 up most of time,, which i am thinking of changing handlebars from k75 or k100rt from for more comfy riding position (thanks for your info reg) but there is a K75RT with abs come up for sale a few hundred mile from where i live and i am thinking of buying,, what are the pros and cons of the K75RT do you still get vibes through handlebars on these and any info on the differances in bikes please as i dont want to make a mistake... regards..jim K75RT or K100RS pros and cons here please (help) Icon_smile

The three cylinder variant has counter-rotating balance shafts which make the engine remarkably smoother and far less tingly than a four cylinder K-bike. Power is lacking and uninspiring in comparison, especially riding with pillion and gear. But the motor is eagre to rev. If you wring it out and keep it spinning it trundles along alright. The RT fairing is a dream to ride behind if acres of plastic are your forté. If it's a good deal money-wise then you really can't go wrong, though my personal favourite K75 is the 'S' model.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum