BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from Paris Empty Greetings from Paris Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 am

Beamish

Beamish
Hello everyone,

Just bought a 1985 K100 RT and will slowly start doing her up...just a few flex tubes to change (cooling liquid) and get the dust off...
I'll keep you posted....

Beamish

2Back to top Go down   Greetings from Paris Empty Re: Greetings from Paris Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:17 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Beamish,
Welcome to our group you will find lots of good guys here always ready to help. My first priority when acquiring a bike or car of any reasonable vintage such as 25 years is to clean and check every electrical connection and earth and treat ever one with DeoxIT plus change every fluid and filter on the bike.
Regards,
K-BIKE

3Back to top Go down   Greetings from Paris Empty Re: Greetings from Paris Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:20 am

BIG D

BIG D
Life time member
Life time member
Cool

Hi and welcome,
you will find lots of helpful folk and advice here on this forum
Regards
BIG D

4Back to top Go down   Greetings from Paris Empty Re: Greetings from Paris Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Beamish

Beamish
K-BIKE wrote:Hi Beamish,
Welcome to our group you will find lots of good guys here always ready to help. My first priority when acquiring a bike or car of any reasonable vintage such as 25 years is to clean and check every electrical connection and earth and treat ever one with DeoxIT plus change every fluid and filter on the bike.
Regards,
K-BIKE

thanks for the tip...have started the clean-up and have started looking for DeoxIT...must coem by some other name in France!!!

Regards,
Beamish

5Back to top Go down   Greetings from Paris Empty Re: Greetings from Paris Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Beamish

Beamish
Thanks Big D!! Nice Phantom!

6Back to top Go down   Greetings from Paris Empty Re: Greetings from Paris Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:17 am

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi Beamish go to the website http://www.caig.com/ and look for their distributors overseas probably the UK might be an option
Regards,
K-BIKE

7Back to top Go down   Greetings from Paris Empty Re: Greetings from Paris Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Beamish

Beamish
Ok, thanks for the info...I'll get onto it right away!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum