BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Empty Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:25 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
On again this Saturday, I nearly missed it. Who's going, Matt might be a good test for your Brick?http://www.historicmotorcycle.org.au/events.htm
Regards Martin.

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Would love to but wife is away this weekend and I have kids sports and extra lessons 
So will need to miss it sorry

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Matt it looks like I'm the only one going. Have a good weekend, at least now you can start clocking up some miles.
Regards Martin.

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Rained most of the way to Maleny. When I got to Maleny I pulled over and put my wet weather gear on, but once I got to the site it had stopped raining. Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March 178468 Only one Brick part a K100 RT/LT fairing complete with lights, speakers windscreen, some inner fairing bits and a tail light lens $150.00 negotiable. You could assemble a couple of hundred Hardleys from the parts there. Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March 76715 Only one Brick in the car park a silver K100 naked. Asked the owner if he was a forum member but he said he doesn't do forums.
Regards Martin.
Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Img_2013

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum