BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Empty Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:25 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
On again this Saturday, I nearly missed it. Who's going, Matt might be a good test for your Brick?http://www.historicmotorcycle.org.au/events.htm
Regards Martin.

2Back to top Go down   Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Empty Re: Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Would love to but wife is away this weekend and I have kids sports and extra lessons 
So will need to miss it sorry

3Back to top Go down   Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Empty Re: Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March on Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:50 am

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Matt it looks like I'm the only one going. Have a good weekend, at least now you can start clocking up some miles.
Regards Martin.

4Back to top Go down   Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Empty Re: Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March on Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:59 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Rained most of the way to Maleny. When I got to Maleny I pulled over and put my wet weather gear on, but once I got to the site it had stopped raining. Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March 178468 Only one Brick part a K100 RT/LT fairing complete with lights, speakers windscreen, some inner fairing bits and a tail light lens $150.00 negotiable. You could assemble a couple of hundred Hardleys from the parts there. Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March 76715 Only one Brick in the car park a silver K100 naked. Asked the owner if he was a forum member but he said he doesn't do forums.
Regards Martin.
Maleny Swap Meet Saturday 9 th March Img_2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum