BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   86 K100 RT---no power to fuel pump Empty 86 K100 RT---no power to fuel pump Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm

2 soon (old)

Hello, I'm a Newbie and like most other members, I've come here because of a problem. I recently purchased a K100 Rt that had a bad gastank, but was supposed to run fine. Well, I've repaired the tank hole (about 3/8") and had it painted ($100). Well, what do ya know, the engine cranks fine but the fuel pump dosen't run, but there is no power at the plug that goes to the tank. I haven't had any luck finding it. There are actually two open pllugs under the tank that have power to them, but nothing plugs into them. Does this sound familiar to anybody?

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi There,
Please post your question again in the correct (electrical) section. This section is just for saying hello.
Regards,
K-BIKE

2 soon (old)

Hello, I agree, but like I said I'm a Newbie and didn't quite know how the site works. (still not exactly sure but I'll keep trying) You've got great information here. I'm already printing wiring diagrams to use to locate the problem. Thanks

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum