BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Brisbane K Kluster - status update Empty Brisbane K Kluster - status update Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:15 pm

StandardK

StandardK
Gold member
Gold member
Just a welfare post wondering how the Bris-Bane Kluster is faring in the current circumstances....any essential K’KM being undertaken or all parked up for the duration? 

Me: Patiently awaiting painted parts for the K, the “other”   motorrad bike doing the odd VERY local KM...Sad

Regards

Dan

2Back to top Go down   Brisbane K Kluster - status update Empty Re: Brisbane K Kluster - status update Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:03 pm

MartinW

MartinW
Life time member
Life time member
Dan awaiting bits from Jaycar then I'm going to pull my instruments and see if I can find out why my tacho is a bit funky. I keep on thinking about sanding and polishing the Series 2 panniers and top box I recently scored. I've got a few other projects that I can do. Brick is currently full of Sta-Bil fuel stabiliser and goes on the charger once a week. Last used to go to the Trades Guild to put the machinery into stasis. It doesn't seem to like running on the Sta-Bil petrol mix. I haven't seen or mixed with mates or family for 3 weeks. Essential shopping only. I have one mate who lives alone and we now keep regular phone contact, he doesn't want visitors.
Regards Martin.

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Everything is parked up.  As I am interstate for at least three months, not sure when I shall be reunited with my Ks.

Matthew-Brisbane

Matthew-Brisbane
Life time member
Life time member
Still trying to get mine sorted out from the little off at the start of the year  

Put a spare set of forks onto her to take out a little head shake that it had under hard acceleration

I have been lucky I can still run down to the office for an excuses to turn her  over once a week

2004 F650 GS known as DACK-DACK

#### K100 RS Project 
2011 R1200 GS known as Big Blue 

StandardK

StandardK
Gold member
Gold member
Sounds like it’s situation static for the moment. Keep thinkin’ positive cheers

Regards

Dan

6Back to top Go down   Brisbane K Kluster - status update Empty Re: Brisbane K Kluster - status update Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:57 am

Two Wheels Better

Two Wheels Better
StandardK wrote:Sounds like it’s situation static for the moment. Keep thinkin’ positive cheers

Regards

Dan
Or in the case of Coronavirus affraid  keep thinking negative.  Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum