BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Empty Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:52 pm

methered

methered
Folks;

I'm Jim from Mesquite which is just east of the DFW Metroplex. I came into possession of a 1985 K100RT that was somewhat neglected a couple of years ago. I've been lurking here looking for tips on getting it back up and running.I rode an R100/7 for many years and I know how wonderful BMW motorcycles can be. 

I have, unfortunately, decided this K-bike is not going to make it so I'll be posting more on my plans for the bike in the near future.

Aloha y'all!

Jim

2Back to top Go down   Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Empty Re: Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Jim Smile

You made it to here, that's a good start Smile

3Back to top Go down   Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Empty Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:52 pm

methered

methered
Thanks, Ma'am! Good Looking bike! Aloha, Jim

4Back to top Go down   Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Empty Re: Howdy from Mesquite, Texas! Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:55 pm

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Welkom Jim,  

A few of us here started out on airheads and kept up the with the brand.  

Dave.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum