BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Colorado K100LT Empty Colorado K100LT Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:47 pm

Johnk100lt

Johnk100lt
Hi all,

New k100 rider here. Light Truck edition. It was my fathers bike. He is in his 80’s now. Got too heavy for him. Still riding, just smaller/lighter.

I’m based in the south Denver metro area, Colorado. I also have an r1200c. Also used to be dads, then my brother had it. But he has a bad back and had to stop riding.

Both bikes sat a few years before coming to me. They are both up and running again (well almost, they were but I’m rebuilding k100’s oil/water pump, it just started leaking)

I work, or used to, in the entertainment industry as a live audio and communication engineer. Hopefully the business comes back soon, but in the mean time I’m findi odd jobs to keep the bills paid and the bikes running Smile.

Thanks in advance for maintenance and repair questions I’m sure to ask here.

2Back to top Go down   Colorado K100LT Empty Re: Colorado K100LT Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:59 am

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome John Smile

3Back to top Go down   Colorado K100LT Empty Welcome Colorado K-Biker... Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:31 pm

lomcevok

lomcevok
Johnk100lt wrote:Hi all,  

New k100 rider here.  Light Truck edition.  It was my fathers bike.  He is in his 80’s now.  Got too heavy for him.  Still riding, just smaller/lighter.

I’m based in the south Denver metro area, Colorado. I also have an r1200c.  Also used to be dads, then my brother had it.  But he has a bad back and had to stop riding.  

Both bikes sat a few years before coming to me.  They are both up and running again (well almost, they were but I’m rebuilding k100’s oil/water pump, it just started leaking)

I work, or used to, in the entertainment industry as a live audio and communication engineer.  Hopefully the business comes back soon, but in the mean time I’m findi odd jobs to keep the bills paid and the bikes running Smile.  

Thanks in advance for maintenance and repair questions I’m sure to ask here.

Hi John:

Welcome to the forum.  It's been a useful source for me as I too bring a K-Bike back from the "brink".  

I too live in central denver, and my bike is a barn-stored K100RT that I've recently received and gotten running.  Haven't ridden much - too cold - but expect to get riding soon now that the Bike and I are both back from 6 months in NC.

Maybe we can find enough K-bikers in Denver to have a ride some day soon - there's another member in Boulder...

Bill

"keep the shiny side up"

4Back to top Go down   Colorado K100LT Empty Re: Colorado K100LT Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:46 am

fishboy316

fishboy316
Life time member
Life time member
Hello!

5Back to top Go down   Colorado K100LT Empty Re: Colorado K100LT Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:59 pm

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
Colorado K100LT 177912

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum