BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:29 am

DanT56

DanT56
Hi all, my name is Dan and I'm from southeastern CT. 
I just picked up a 87 K100LT the 2nd BMW I've owned and I have a lot to do to get this bike where I need it to be. I was looking for a forum specific to the K models and was happy when I from this site, the forum looks great and I have a lot to learn so, here I am.
Dan

2Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Re: Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:32 am

tinyspuds

tinyspuds
Life time member
Life time member
Welcome.

2000 Hayabusa with Charnwood chair, Wasp forks and EZS wheels.

3Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Re: Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:22 pm

DanT56

DanT56
tinyspuds wrote:Welcome.
Thankyou.

4Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Re: Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:47 am

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Dan Smile

5Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Re: Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:44 am

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Dan,Best advice i have is buy the CLYMER manual,Read first,Spanner second.THERE is on the forum A what to do how to do list,for first time K owners.Someone will flag it up no doubt .At journeys end you should have a truly intergalactic sculpture of the mightyK. Very Happy Very Happy

6Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Re: Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:06 am

DanT56

DanT56
Thanks Arlina and moriarti.
Funny thing is, 4 o'clock this morning I was up reading the Haynes Service and Repair manual for the bike and the owners manual. This is not good. Smile

7Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Re: Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:10 am

mike d

Life time member
Life time member
Pop Along to the Portal page for all manner of information, and shop manuals etc.

Mike

8Back to top Go down   Greetings from CT - New to Forum Empty Re: Greetings from CT - New to Forum Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:34 pm

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
DanT56 wrote:Thanks Arlina and moriarti.
Funny thing is, 4 o'clock this morning I was up reading the Haynes Service and Repair manual for the bike and the owners manual. This is not good. Smile
Perfectly Normal Embarassed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum