BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Member Empty New Member Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:53 am

madhatter

madhatter
Hello everyone , madhatter here Laughing , im a 55yr old male and have ridden motorcycles most of my life . i live in Western Australia . I enjoy tinkering in the garage and working with my hands , which is becoming an issue as i have some nerve problems in my right arm and hand . This issue has resulted in me becoming unemployed so ive been looking for a project to keep me occupied . Ive just acquired 2 K75 models  , 87 and 94 years of manufacture and im waiting on delivery . I have plans to modify one of them to cafe racer , and maybe sell on for a profit , if not ill just have another bike in my collection ,lol , and not sure what im going to do with the other . Ill post photo,s of them when they arrive . I also own an 83 katana 1100 ive re built and modified , an 07 CBR1000RR , and a 04 yamaha R6 race bike which sadly has not seen much use lately . Look forward to being an active member of the forum and hope to get some pointers and possible trouble shooting advice if needed on all things BMW .

2Back to top Go down   New Member Empty welcome! Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:29 am

webgraphiks

webgraphiks
cheers

3Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:39 am

Arlina

Arlina
Welcome Madhatter Smile

4Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:48 am

TacKler

TacKler
Life time member
Life time member
Welkom MH,  

Great choice!

5Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:21 am

Bonzo

Bonzo
Life time member
Life time member
Greetings madhatter  cheers

6Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:36 pm

moriarti

moriarti
Life time member
Life time member
welkome  Madhatter to your new home, you will find all things you need and a barrow full that you don't scratch .On a personal note i suffered with loss of use in right hand /arm ,Frightened he hell out of me, Carpel tunnel Syndrome diagnosed 2 opps later good as new,

7Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Thanks guys Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:53 pm

madhatter

madhatter
yeah , i have nerve compression in the neck , its like carpel tunnel , bone growth squeezing the nerves . ive had one op which relieved a lot of discomfort but im left with these nerve problems , weakness in hand , muscle loss , constant numbness and various levels of discomfort . im not one to complain , people have far worse problems than me .my biggest problem is trying to find someone who will employ me . anyway im looking at another operation in the future and hopefully that will improve the situation.

8Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:18 am

td5

td5
Platinum member
Platinum member
Hi MH, I'm up in Perth,with a trust 88 K100RS, they are a great bike and your 75 will be buttery smooth, I know sounds like a Chardonnay!! Anyway tons of help here and good documents which will help when you come to mod it.
Cheers
Mike

2015 / K1300R
2002 / R1100S BCR

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]