BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Member Empty New Member Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 am

lvbmw

lvbmw
I've been riding since college. Mostly BMWs and some Harleys. I'm retired now and have time to do more riding. I live in the California Sierra foothills. I have a black 1991 K100RS. I bought it from a relative who died and it had sat for 6 years. I cleaned it up and had the dealer perform maintenance on it. I enjoy riding it and love the looks. Looking to find out how other riders feel about their bricks.

2Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:04 am

Rick G

Rick G
admin
admin
Greetings IvBMW welcome to the forum.
How do we feel about our Bricks, well passionate would describe most of us and then of course there are a few that live and breath them and the occasional one who I would say would probably marry the thing.

And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."   Dalai Lama

Bikes 1999 K1100 LT with a Big Block 1200

3Back to top Go down   New Member Empty welcome Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 am

ibjman

ibjman
Life time member
Life time member
Hi,
I'm in Phoenix, AZ and I hope to be coming up your way in about 3 weeks to go to the national BMW rally in Salem, OR. If you are not a member of BMWMOA, you should join....if for no other reason just to get the glossy monthly magazine. Unfortunately, my route is taking me up the eastern side of the Sierras on 395, crossing over on Rt 72 & 58(?) on up and over on OR 39 - 139 into Eugene & north from there.

You are already more than 1/2 way there, so hopefully we'll see you at the rally.

Unfortunately, my wife's bro. passed away unexpectedly this morning and I'm not sure I'll be able to get the loose ends tied up in time to go, now.

If we make it I'll have a Black BMW 30 "years" ball cap........shouldn't be but a handful of those there.

Hope to meet you then.

Regards, Ibjman.........Alpine White 1985 K100rs

4Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 am

mawhera

mawhera
Gold member
Gold member
Welcome Ivbmw, sounds nice in the Sierra hills. We have a few here too, all those shakes make em. welocme along mate. Re Bricks, best bike building material around, you were lucky to get yours. The forum answers all those questions with fun and a laugh along the way. Have a good summer.

Rick
K IWI land
New Zealand

5Back to top Go down   New Member Empty Re: New Member Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:52 pm

K-BIKE

Life time member
Life time member
Hi There,
Good to have you with us.
Regards,
K-BIKE

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum